On 9/25/2020 at 3:19 PM, ShakaAloha said:

You're missing the point.  Dean, Foster, Jackson, and Brooks have done nothing significant in freestyle.  Provisor deserves an entry into the tournament, if those four got a spot.  None of those four are top-4 in the US at 86.  

This tournament is a joke. Rau, Provisor, Taylor, Nickal, and Downey...THEN you would generate some revenue. Flo has missed a golden opportunity and has bitten off its nose to spite its face.

On 10/23/2020 at 8:42 AM, nhs67 said:

Don't forget that Rau is 1-1 against PD2's boy.

Present day, it would be no contest in freestyle.  And, in Chicago, it was agreed upon ahead of time that there would be no par terre.  The ref had a big brain fart. :)

2 minutes ago, Blue Dragons said:

Present day, it would be no contest in freestyle.  And, in Chicago, it was agreed upon ahead of time that there would be no par terre.  The ref had a big brain fart. :)

agreed upon that there would no par terre?

even if true, how ridiculous is that...

i want a wrestling match but without half of the match...

sounds like someone needs to work on their par terre...

which...

is true of most of our senior wrestlers...

regardless, downey does not have to worry about his par terre anymore...

Just now, LJB said:

agreed upon that there would no par terre?

even if true, how ridiculous is that...

i want a wrestling match but without half of the match...

sounds like someone needs to work on their par terre...

which...

is true of most of our senior wrestlers...

regardless, downey does not have to worry about his par terre anymore...

Props to PD3 for even wrestling one period of Greco vs our world team member. And he chose Greco for the first period.  Kid has huge *****. 

1 minute ago, Blue Dragons said:

Props to PD3 for even wrestling one period of Greco vs our world team member. And he chose Greco for the first period.  Kid has huge *****. 

i don't disagree, but, if he requested no par terre then was he really wrestling greco?

not so much...

2 hours ago, Blue Dragons said:

Withdrew for supporting women's and greco, but then went to war with the women? I must be missing something.......

Other way around.

Went to war with women and greco, then three days later withdrew and claimed it was because of his support for  women and greco.

2 hours ago, Blue Dragons said:

I was already corrected. Rau is actually 2-1 against your son.

16 hours ago, Blue Dragons said:

"to get killed"? That's funny, considering he's beaten Dean, Martin, Foster, and Brooks. :)  Without Taylor, Nickal, or Downey, who really cares about this **** show?

Downey's never beaten Brooks. 

On 10/27/2020 at 11:27 AM, LJB said:

i don't disagree, but, if he requested no par terre then was he really wrestling greco?

not so much...

Who said 'he' requested it?  I object was to make Rau engage and attempts some throws,  make it interesting for the fans, instead of that boring defensive Greco pummeling crap.

9 minutes ago, Blue Dragons said:

Who said 'he' requested it?  I object was to make Rau engage and attempts some throws,  make it interesting for the fans, instead of that boring defensive Greco pummeling crap.

So, you don’t know Greco...

gotcha...

don’t try to sound educated...

about anything...

6 hours ago, Relentless125 said:

I see now. A 7-7 match over 5 years ago before either had become All-Americans. Both have wins and losses over many common opponents.

Ah, but all of those tourney placements.  And, a little birdie was in the Iowa room.  Beep Beep.

On 10/27/2020 at 11:25 AM, Blue Dragons said:

You must be one of his "subscribers."