Sign in to follow this  
RED

New Cornell Forum and Fan Site

We've needed this.  Since the crashing of WrestlingReport.com, we've been muscling our way through this single thread on the mat.  It doesn't work on so many levels.  Check out BigRedBears.com.  It's a start.  We even got Rob Koll to do a blog entry on the journal page! 

Friends and family welcome.  We hope with your help, the site will grow and improve over time.  You'll realize rather quickly that I am not a website designer.  I've already forgotten everything I learned to put this thing together.  Your patience and cooperation and contributions will be greatly appreciated.  

Check out the Welcome blog in the Journal and I think it will become apparent what it is we are trying to do here.  After you are done with the Journal, please go and register on the forum, which is pretty much what we had on WrestlingReport.com.  I just hope this version holds up better!!  Get in the loop!

Thanks

Edited by RED

55 minutes ago, nom said:

RED - nice work.  I’m hopping on board!

Thanks!  I'm open to and appreciative of ideas and suggestions.  Don't hold back.  

Just added a Video page and posted Yianni's recent match with Olympic Champion at the Beat the Streets fundraiser several weeks ago.  Incredible match. 

If you haven't seen it, check it out, and while there, register to use the forum!