Sign in to follow this  
Wrestleknownothing

HWC is getting in on the fun

17 minutes ago, IronChef said:

This is dumb. I know dumb is kind of your thing, but come on.

hey, an intrasquad wrestle off is at least as interesting as non competitive showcases...

it definitely has more value...

i get it is conceptually hard for some to understand...

9 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

what?

Abe Assad was a cadet world bronze who will probably compete at 86kg.

Jacob Warner was a cadet world bronze and junior world team member who will probably compete at 92/97.

I would rather see a freestyle exhibition bout between Warner and Assad, than Assad/Brands take on an opponent who he earned a starting nod over and Warner take on a freshman.

4 minutes ago, Mphillips said:

Murin over McKee 4-2

I don’t know freestyle scoring very well (and am watching on mute)...should Murin not have had 6 total there?

Edited by 1032004

2 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

I don’t know freestyle scoring very well (and am watching on mute)...should Murin not have had 6 total there?

I think I know the sequence you are referring to.  He had already scored 2 exposure and then secured the "takedown."  That was scored correctly.  I am not sure of the exact wording, but you can only score once for the same action.

15 minutes ago, AHamilton said:

I think I know the sequence you are referring to.  He had already scored 2 exposure and then secured the "takedown."  That was scored correctly.  I am not sure of the exact wording, but you can only score once for the same action.

Yeah that’s what I was referring to, thanks.  There seemed to be a little bit of time between the exposure and when he got on top, but no clue what is determined as “the same action” (or whatever the correct wording is)

Edited by 1032004