Jump to content
gowrestle

Purdue Suspends 13

Recommended Posts

 

13 athletes were suspended from Purdue University for participating in a party located in a dormitory. The only info mentioned was no fall athlete or any member of the men’s or women’s basketball teams  were involved. 

Hopefully no wrestlers participated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, gowrestle said:

 

13 athletes were suspended from Purdue University for participating in a party located in a dormitory. The only info mentioned was no fall athlete or any member of the men’s or women’s basketball teams  were involved. 

Hopefully no wrestlers participated. 

Too many boilermakers at this party?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, gowrestle said:

 

13 athletes were suspended from Purdue University for participating in a party located in a dormitory. The only info mentioned was no fall athlete or any member of the men’s or women’s basketball teams  were involved. 

Hopefully no wrestlers participated. 

Seems like a little much, especially if none of the athletes are currently playing a sport. Suspending a baseball player for going to a party in September is pretty wild 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Seems like a little much, especially if none of the athletes are currently playing a sport. Suspending a baseball player for going to a party in September is pretty wild 

The non-athlete isn't playing a sport either, I presume. This had nothing to do with athletics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

The non-athlete isn't playing a sport either, I presume. This had nothing to do with athletics.

I read it that only the athletes were suspended , my bad ...Idk what these colleges expected to happen, bringing a bunch of teenagers and early 20s kid and tell them they have to stay in the dorms, that’s obviously not happening 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

I read it that only the athletes were suspended , my bad ...Idk what these colleges expected to happen, bringing a bunch of teenagers and early 20s kid and tell them they have to stay in the dorms, that’s obviously not happening 

If they don't they get sent home.  Simple as that.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

I read it that only the athletes were suspended , my bad ...Idk what these colleges expected to happen, bringing a bunch of teenagers and early 20s kid and tell them they have to stay in the dorms, that’s obviously not happening 

Have three in college and they haven’t just stayed in their dorm/apartment  Of course they haven’t went to large parties either  Point is, doesn’t have to be one extreme or the other  There are options in between.  Responsible, more safe options.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lurker said:

Have three in college and they haven’t just stayed in their dorm/apartment  Of course they haven’t went to large parties either  Point is, doesn’t have to be one extreme or the other  There are options in between.  Responsible, more safe options.  

 

Lol, if dads and moms only knew,Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2020 at 8:57 PM, Billyhoyle said:

If they don't they get sent home.  Simple as that.  

I thought OP said the party in question was in the dorm...so they may not have left their dorm...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...