gowrestle

Purdue Suspends 13

13 athletes were suspended from Purdue University for participating in a party located in a dormitory. The only info mentioned was no fall athlete or any member of the men’s or women’s basketball teams  were involved. 

Hopefully no wrestlers participated. 

31 minutes ago, gowrestle said:

13 athletes were suspended from Purdue University for participating in a party located in a dormitory. The only info mentioned was no fall athlete or any member of the men’s or women’s basketball teams  were involved. 

Too many boilermakers at this party?

13 hours ago, gowrestle said:

Seems like a little much, especially if none of the athletes are currently playing a sport. Suspending a baseball player for going to a party in September is pretty wild 

11 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Seems like a little much, especially if none of the athletes are currently playing a sport. Suspending a baseball player for going to a party in September is pretty wild 

The non-athlete isn't playing a sport either, I presume. This had nothing to do with athletics.

8 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

The non-athlete isn't playing a sport either, I presume. This had nothing to do with athletics.

I read it that only the athletes were suspended , my bad ...Idk what these colleges expected to happen, bringing a bunch of teenagers and early 20s kid and tell them they have to stay in the dorms, that’s obviously not happening 

2 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

I read it that only the athletes were suspended , my bad ...Idk what these colleges expected to happen, bringing a bunch of teenagers and early 20s kid and tell them they have to stay in the dorms, that’s obviously not happening 

If they don't they get sent home.  Simple as that.  

9 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Have three in college and they haven’t just stayed in their dorm/apartment  Of course they haven’t went to large parties either  Point is, doesn’t have to be one extreme or the other  There are options in between.  Responsible, more safe options.  

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

Have three in college and they haven’t just stayed in their dorm/apartment  Of course they haven’t went to large parties either  Point is, doesn’t have to be one extreme or the other  There are options in between.  Responsible, more safe options.  

Lol, if dads and moms only knew,Lol

On 9/29/2020 at 8:57 PM, Billyhoyle said:

If they don't they get sent home.  Simple as that.  

I thought OP said the party in question was in the dorm...so they may not have left their dorm...