Sign in to follow this  
headshuck

Can Dake win 4 titles at 4 weights?

Foreman rocked Frazier and I still remember Fraziers- bounce a couple of time on the canvas at the Nassau Coliseum.

Holmes at his best- beats Frazier at his best. Holmes could take body punches all day and he would have opened up Frazier's face- Frazier would have a hard time getting inside. Holmes did have a tremendous reach advantage...YET, Frazier's heart was as big as Texas and his persistence was never ending ...his left hand could DROP anyone.

Boxer vs Boxer...Ali wins unanimously over Holmes

btw- In all things being EQUAL- Foreman was a BEAST - who IF, for one moment considered that he would have to fight 12/15 rounds with Ali....He might have been considered a REAL GREAT. He rarely gets his just due.

Foreman rocked Frazier and I still remember Fraziers- bounce a couple of time on the canvas at the Nassau Coliseum.

Holmes at his best- beats Frazier at his best. Holmes could take body punches all day and he would have opened up Frazier's face- Frazier would have a hard time getting inside. Holmes did have a tremendous reach advantage...YET, Frazier's heart was as big as Texas and his persistence was never ending ...his left hand could DROP anyone.

Boxer vs Boxer...Ali wins unanimously over Holmes

btw- In all things being EQUAL- Foreman was a BEAST - who IF, for one moment considered that he would have to fight 12/15 rounds with Ali....He might have been considered a REAL GREAT. He rarely gets his just due.

He sure couldn't take Tyson's punch, although, on the chart Hurricane showed, Tyson was rated at 10 for handspeed and 10 for power, the only Heavyweight with those distinction, Tyson could have been the greatest ever, next to Ali. Well , Johnson was rated #1 , and Ali #2 in the chart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxFcFCUAnW4

Granted Holmes is well out of his prime at this point.

He looked MUCH better this year. I am not sure where his ceiling is, which is a good thing.

Injuries can be a factor going forward. Koll has managed this very well with all of his wrestlers. So Dake has at least that going for him.

I dont know if he'll ever wrestle 165-- I believe 157 will be his home for two years.

Right AGAIN! :lol:

Oh man. This was basically a guarantee he was going to finish at 165 hahaha

Yes...141, 149, 157, and 165.

Interesting historical thread !!!! Somebody got it right.

Boy .... We sure spent a long time on Boxing .... Never did like the sport. Not sure why? Tho ... I did follow Sugar Ray ...