Sign in to follow this  
STLBOY

Brands vs Henson

So I was listening to the podcast of Flowrestling and Sammie Henson was on there giving a funny story.  He said he was at a training camp and the coaches roomed him with Terry Brands and it was tense.  Sammie asked Bruce Burnett to switch him with someone else since they were so intense.  My question is did they ever wrestle at any of the training camps and how did it go?  Both are so similar and I always wondered how their match would be in a practice.

On 10/1/2020 at 1:49 PM, STLBOY said:

So I was listening to the podcast of Flowrestling and Sammie Henson was on there giving a funny story.  He said he was at a training camp and the coaches roomed him with Terry Brands and it was tense.  Sammie asked Bruce Burnett to switch him with someone else since they were so intense.  My question is did they ever wrestle at any of the training camps and how did it go?  Both are so similar and I always wondered how their match would be in a practice.

Would've been funny if they switched out Terry and made Tom Brands the new roomie for Sammie :D