Sign in to follow this  
Wrestleknownothing

NLWC Event 2.0

Just now, Gantry said:

Yeah Bekzod looks great, DT hinting the weight might have been an issue before.  I can see that

Yeah I caught that right after haha.

He doesn't look big, though.  I thought Massa had the size on him.

2 minutes ago, Gantry said:

Valencia is really exciting, lots of big moves.  ¡A huevo México!

And apparently just finished medical school.  And has a three year old daughter.  And is the first women's Olympic qualifier ever for México, pinning a world champ to qualify at Pan Ams. 

Well, I can eat a lot of popcorn in one sitting.  So we're even...

Edited by Gantry

1 minute ago, Gantry said:

And apparently just finished medical school.  And has a three year old daughter.  And is the first women's Olympic qualifier ever for México, pinning a world champ to qualify at Pan Ams. 

Well, I can eat a lot of popcorn in one sitting.  So we're even...

Yeah bought a 12 pack of those mini-ice cream cups, myself, and found out there isn't much ice cream in them... cumulatively.  Shouldnhave bought the bucket.

Also beer does not make a good float with vanilla or Dutch chocolate ice cream.

Just now, nhs67 said:

Yeah bought a 12 pack of those mini-ice cream cups, myself, and found out there isn't much ice cream in them... cumulatively.  Shouldnhave bought the bucket.

Also beer does not make a good float with vanilla or Dutch chocolate ice cream.

If there was a "eating a grotesque amount of snack foods in one sitting" Olympic qualifier, we'd be going to Toyko.  Life ain't fair imo

Valencia did two things better and it won her the match there.  She committed on everything and she exhibited grit from start to finish.  Baker gets a bit more physical and stands her ground and that match could have gone a bit different 

Someone needs to notify Alabama that Starocci just stoll something from them...  Roll-Starocci!  As much as this hurts to sat, Skatzka had less than nothing for him there. Impressive.

I really don't like how Skatzka's leg was taped up there.  Didn't bend it much the entire match.