Antitroll2828

nolf vs Bubba Jenkins 10/20

On 10/5/2020 at 1:14 PM, Antitroll2828 said:

In the article I posted , bubba said he’s not a “good teammate or a good person “ bubba goes on to say he likes guys with character and personality and says molinaro has neither 

Bubba has one of the worst personalities imaginable. I still remember when he transferred to ASU, sat out most of season and in practice room would repeatedly yell "Dig deep! guys dig deep.  You gotta dig deep!" 

Like dude can you pls just shut up. 

Was such a contrast to Anthony's humble demeanor. 

3 hours ago, nyum said:

Bubba has one of the worst personalities imaginable. I still remember when he transferred to ASU, sat out most of season and in practice room would repeatedly yell "Dig deep! guys dig deep.  You gotta dig deep!" 

Bubba had knee surgery in December of his senior year, which is why he missed time.  Personality is subjective of course, but I think Bubba is awesome. 

On 10/12/2020 at 7:45 PM, nyum said:

Wow, he really sounds like he had one of the worst personalites imaginable...

/s

13 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

All he bet was that his statement wasn't ridiculous.  I didn't see him make any bet on the actual results.   Good luck with Quantifying/Qualifying "ridiculous".......

I know @MSU158 just posting for ****s and giggles

3 hours ago, portajohn said:

You have my money ready?

I have to get it from my Nigerian account.  The bank over there charges a $10,000 fee.  They don't take biticoin and all my other money is tied up in crypto.  I PMed my World Remit account for you to front the 10k fee.

3 hours ago, MSU158 said:

All he bet was that his statement wasn't ridiculous.  I didn't see him make any bet on the actual results.   Good luck with Quantifying/Qualifying "ridiculous".......

This is correct.  It is not ridiculous that a proven athlete like Bubba 'might' give a 'little' comeuppance to anyone.   More wiggle room than the Taj Mahal.  So, I would have won the bet - had he the stones to accept it!

7 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

I have to get it from my Nigerian account.  The bank over there charges a $10,000 fee.  They don't take biticoin and all my other money is tied up in crypto.  I PMed my World Remit account for you to front the 10k fee.

You da man