Sign in to follow this  
Bronco

WrestleStat error

I noticed on the WrestleStat listing for the wrestlers on Cal Poly's team for the upcoming season that WrestleStat has Kendall LaRosa listed at 125 lbs (# 144 at 125 lbs).  But considering the fact that Kendall LaRosa competed the last two seasons at 160 lbs that would be QUITE the drop in weight for him to get all the way down to 125 lbs.  Also his older brother is on Cal Poly's wrestling team and he competes at 174 lbs.   The last time Kendall LaRosa wrestled within 20 lbs of 125 lbs was three years ago when he competed at 145 lbs.

https://www.wrestlestat.com/team/13/cal-poly/profile

1 hour ago, Bronco said:

I noticed on the WrestleStat listing for the wrestlers on Cal Poly's team for the upcoming season that WrestleStat has Kendall LaRosa listed at 125 lbs (# 144 at 125 lbs).  But considering the fact that Kendall LaRosa competed the last two seasons at 160 lbs that would be QUITE the drop in weight for him to get all the way down to 125 lbs.  Also his older brother is on Cal Poly's wrestling team and he competes at 174 lbs.   The last time Kendall LaRosa wrestled within 20 lbs of 125 lbs was three years ago when he competed at 145 lbs.

https://www.wrestlestat.com/team/13/cal-poly/profile

I don't think a middleweight at Cal Poly is their biggest priority, but I'm sure if you sent them an email, they would fix it.  No need to call them out on this forum.  What they do for the wrestling community is huge.

I see the defenders of mistakes are out in force on this one.  If I come across something that is BLATANTLY wrong I will continue to call it out.  If that's a problem for the defenders of all that is wrong - then it is exactly that.....................THEIR PROBLEM.

15 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I see the defenders of mistakes are out in force on this one.  If I come across something that is BLATANTLY wrong I will continue to call it out.  If that's a problem for the defenders of all that is wrong - then it is exactly that.....................THEIR PROBLEM.

So did you contact them?

22 minutes ago, Bronco said:

You are missing the point. You are making a mistake by telling us about their mistake when you could fix your mistake by telling them about their mistake. Or you can be a defender of your mistake.

2 hours ago, Bronco said:

I recommend logging off, going outside and yelling at a cloud.

3 hours ago, Bronco said:

So rather than contacting them directly you call them out on a public forum about the mistake?  Do you really not understand the difference in how to handle that?

Well I guess turnabout is now fair play...

Crap, I based my entire fantasy draft strategy on the fact that Kendall friggin LaRosa was gonna be a huge sleeper at 125, good thing you did a full investigation by even factoring in his brother's weight to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Wrestlestat listed a random incoming freshman who nobody has ever heard of at the wrong weight.  I say we flog them.