VakAttack

Jordan Burroughs commits murder

3 minutes ago, IronChef said:

Is this the first time Burroughs has approached good trash talk? He's usually terrible at it, so I feel like you're grading him on a curve.

yes, he is usually not great at smack talk, but there is no curve on this one, this is just straight up good trash talk.  

2 minutes ago, LJB said:

let's be honest, JB is picking on on a cripple in this department...

dake made JB look like an amateur in this game...

Kind of off-topic, but I disagree.  Well, in terms of their face-to-face interview on FRL.  Normally Dake is really good at this, and has a real sly sense of humor.  That face to face he wasn't at his best, though still better than Burroughs, though to be fair, Dake knew what was happening and Burroughs did not.

Just now, VakAttack said:

Kind of off-topic, but I disagree.  Well, in terms of their face-to-face interview on FRL.  Normally Dake is really good at this, and has a real sly sense of humor.  That face to face he wasn't at his best, though still better than Burroughs, though to be fair, Dake knew what was happening and Burroughs did not.

personally, i thought it was a skunk in dake's favor... not even close... 

and if JB can't keep up in real time, then it is on him...

real time you can't edit posts or ask your buddy what the best tweet would be...

1 minute ago, LJB said:

personally, i thought it was a skunk in dake's favor... not even close... 

and if JB can't keep up in real time, then it is on him...

real time you can't edit posts or ask your buddy what the best tweet would be...

I feel attacked.

What a cowardly and nonsensical comment....

Burroughs is never gonna wrestle Taylor again, so he can run his mouth all he wants and never have to back it up.

Additionally Taylor bumped up, beat the second best guy on earth twice, and won worlds.....what a stupid decision! He should have stayed down to make sure Burroughs didn't make an mean tweets in 3 years. 

Did something he couldn't put on Twitter spur this comment? Is Burroughs working up to a match with Taylor and testing the waters with Valencia? I tend to doubt that, but I have no idea why Burroughs would wrestle Valencia in the first place.

Just now, hammerlockthree said:

Burroughs is never gonna wrestle Taylor again, so he can run his mouth all he wants and never have to back it up.

Additionally Taylor bumped up, beat the second best guy on earth twice, and won worlds.....what a stupid decision! He should have stayed down to make sure Burroughs didn't make an mean tweets in 3 years. 

Did something he couldn't put on Twitter spur this comment? Is Burroughs working up to a match with Taylor and testing the waters with Valencia? I tend to doubt that, but I have no idea why Burroughs would wrestle Valencia in the first place.

Who are you addressing here?  You went from proper nouns to pronouns after Taylor, but I believe you're referencing Burroughs as having made the cowardly statement.  Want to verify before I respond.

1 minute ago, hammerlockthree said:

It's something called $

2 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

Well....

JB has already backed it up against DT, multiple times. Not sure how it’s cowardly of JB to respond to someone he’s owned and is calling him out  

DT did bump up to 86...why?  Because he couldn’t get past JB

And what spurned his response was the initial comment from DT. And I’m guessing five digits after the dollar sign is possibly a good reason for him to wrestle Valencia. 

I feel like some very important information is being left out here.

Both Dake and Taylor didn't go up because they didn't think they could beat JB.  They went up because JB was sitting in a best of three and 86kg did not have someone sitting out.  *It was the clear path of least resistance to an Olympic berth.  They were both very clear on their disapproval of the process, and this was their method for combatting it.

That said, had they defeated him properly(which JB did beat KD the following year in 2017 without sitting out) either one of them would have been the one sitting out instead.

That’s slapping some lipstick on a pig...

DT was smarmy as ever injecting himself into the narrative...

JB rustled his hair... smacked him in the butt... sent him to the back of the class...

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

Well....

JB has already backed it up against DT, multiple times. Not sure how it’s cowardly of JB to respond to someone he’s owned and is calling him out  

DT did bump up to 86...why?  Because he couldn’t get past JB

And what spurned his response was the initial comment from DT. And I’m guessing five digits after the dollar sign is possibly a good reason for him to wrestle Valencia. 

sorry i didn't even know the initial DT comment....

Not sure how I missed it but oops

Edited by hammerlockthree

47 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

sorry i didn't even know the initial DT comment....

Not sure how I missed it but oops

Tweetie does **** backwards and puts the response above the original comment.  I do not know why 

I'm almost had a VakAttack when I read this thread title.   

Taylor vs Burroughs would be magnificent but seems like their body weights are too far apart. Then again, JB's wrestling Zahid up at 185? 86kg is 189.2 lbs. Wonder what weight JB is walking around as a beefcake? 

God bless. The lengths people go to use code when talking about Burroughs or diminish him with crap like because the meanie unfair system. Is honestly just.. exasperating at this point. 

Don’t try to nitpick or quibble what I just said. Don’t fake ignorance of what I mean. I’m not going to grandstand or virtue signal. You can disagree but don’t get in wad about it.

And while I do think Dake was quicker on the draw verbally.. most of his “trash talk” was whiny whine voice complaining about the meanie system. Oh and he was trying to “call out Burroughs and told him to go through the trials as well.. after he blatantly abused the sitting team member bye to postpone the Ringer wrestle off. So. Much. Whining.

2020 has made me sick of hypocrisy and whiners. And both sides of the spectrum are being whiners. Irregardless of where your beliefs lie.. if you don’t see all of squawking, grandstanding and petty whining over everything.. you’re either genuinely stupid or being intellectually dishonest.

point being. They Ran from Burroughs. It’s his weight. And I don’t think many realize how actually impressive what he’s done.. actually is.. especially at 74kg.

35 minutes ago, 2td3nf said:

I'm almost had a VakAttack when I read this thread title.   

Taylor vs Burroughs would be magnificent but seems like their body weights are too far apart. Then again, JB's wrestling Zahid up at 185? 86kg is 189.2 lbs. Wonder what weight JB is walking around as a beefcake? 

I don't think burroughs is a big 74. That is based on years of anecdotal evidence, none of it sourced.