VakAttack

Jordan Burroughs commits murder

3 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

3) You've done nothing post after post but ignore the substance of what I am saying and try to make this a personal discussion, which is weird and pathetic. 

You might as well get used to this...

as far as shticks go, it’s not complicated or unique... 

internet parlor tricks...

nothing more...

9 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

1) You don't know what a straight fact is.

2) I thought Dake looked like an A$$hole, but he knew he was gonna have to wrestle Burroughs again when he said all that, Burroughs insulted Taylor while it appears that he is running from a future match up, that makes him a lower form of a$$hole, or in your words a b!tch. 

3) You've done nothing post after post but ignore the substance of what I am saying and try to make this a personal discussion, which is weird and pathetic. 

So no. 

I understood completely what you said. It’s not my words...

I just find it bemusing you can’t understand something was a clear passive aggressive dig. And how passionately you are defending Taylor. 

16 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

1) You don't know what a straight fact is.

2) I thought Dake looked like an A$$hole, but he knew he was gonna have to wrestle Burroughs again when he said all that, Burroughs insulted Taylor while it appears that he is running from a future match up, that makes him a lower form of a$$hole, or in your words a b!tch. 

I don't think Jordan is scared of David, and that was the point of his tweet.  Depending on what happens at the trials and Olympics, we could see this match in late 2021 or 2022.  It is going to take someone ponying up a lot of money to make it happen, though.  Maybe Novo gets it booked?

13 hours ago, jp157 said:

So no. 

I understood completely what you said. It’s not my words...

I just find it bemusing you can’t understand something was a clear passive aggressive dig. And how passionately you are defending Taylor. 

I don't even like Taylor, but that doesn't mean I am gonna let my attitude towards him color my perception of everything he does.