Sign in to follow this  
VakAttack

Jordan Burroughs commits murder

Hahahahaha JB is awesome. 

Taylor is also an incredible talent but I'm not as big a fan of him since he tweeted about Cox, apparently didn't want Nickal at his weight and now this.

To me (and my opinion doesn't mean much, I know) DT comes off as arrogant and kinda pretentious. 

JB is an all timer. In my top 2 for sure.

29 minutes ago, Cementmixer103 said:

Taylor is also an incredible talent but I'm not as big a fan of him since he tweeted about Cox, apparently didn't want Nickal at his weight and now this.

To me (and my opinion doesn't mean much, I know) DT comes off as arrogant and kinda pretentious. 

The  Cox situation was a pretty weak move from DT , but I don’t think he didn’t want nickal at his weight, I think Bo didn’t want to go the same weight as DT

and with this JB is bumping up to take on the 4 or 5 th guy on the ladder at 86, taylor sees this and is clearly trying to get JB to wrestle him which would definitely get both of them a great payday, It is one of maybe 3 or 4 guys domestically that could give DT a match, it would give NLWC a huge main event match that people wouldn’t want to miss and it would give DT a chance to avenge some real close tough Ls he took to Burroughs years ago 

14 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

The  Cox situation was a pretty weak move from DT , but I don’t think he didn’t want nickal at his weight, I think Bo didn’t want to go the same weight as DT

and with this JB is bumping up to take on the 4 or 5 th guy on the ladder at 86, taylor sees this and is clearly trying to get JB to wrestle him which would definitely get both of them a great payday, It is one of maybe 3 or 4 guys domestically that could give DT a match, it would give NLWC a huge main event match that people wouldn’t want to miss and it would give DT a chance to avenge some real close tough Ls he took to Burroughs years ago 

I am not "in the know" about the situation, just something I read on another forum.

Had Nickal known (maybe he did) Taylor was injured and wasn't going to be participating in Final X would he still have wrestled at 92 kg and try to win 2 matches against J'Den? Or would he take the much easier path at 86 kg, which I think we all agree, is his optimal weight? 

Also, the rumor is that when PDIII was no longer on the Flo card, Bo wanted the match with Taylor and DT shut that down. 

I just think DT is one of those guys who's cool...as long as he gets what he wants. 

1 hour ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Only 3 or 4 guys domestically that can give Taylor a match?  I mean 4 should be given with Burroughs, Dake, Cox and Snyder right?  To be fair, Nickal to me is probably the only other one without going all the way to 125 kg.

1 hour ago, Cementmixer103 said:

I am not "in the know" about the situation, just something I read on another forum.

Had Nickal known (maybe he did) Taylor was injured and wasn't going to be participating in Final X would he still have wrestled at 92 kg and try to win 2 matches against J'Den? Or would he take the much easier path at 86 kg, which I think we all agree, is his optimal weight? 

Also, the rumor is that when PDIII was no longer on the Flo card, Bo wanted the match with Taylor and DT shut that down. 

I just think DT is one of those guys who's cool...as long as he gets what he wants. 

I heard the same stuff. At first I thought it didn't make sense, but the more you think about it.....

54 minutes ago, Mokoma said:

Only 3 or 4 guys domestically that can give Taylor a match?  I mean 4 should be given with Burroughs, Dake, Cox and Snyder right?  To be fair, Nickal to me is probably the only other one without going all the way to 125 kg.

there is no way burroughs and Dake can give taylor a match up a weight.

And responders please skip the joke were you point out that taylor wins every hypothetical Dake match. No one on earth, or who has ever been on earth, who is preparing their body for a day of weigh in at 74K can survive a period with 86K Taylor. 

30 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

I heard the same stuff. At first I thought it didn't make sense, but the more you think about it.....

Exactly my thoughts as well.

I thought it was all BS at first but the more that things play out, the more it all kinda makes sense.

Due to their level of familiarity with each other, I'm willing to bet Bo is Taylor's toughest opponent domestically and he knows it. 

Do I think Bo beats DT in a best of 3? No. But I do think it's probably closer than most people think.

3 hours ago, Cementmixer103 said:

Maybe Taylor could finally beat JB while 10 KG's heavier.

Why stop there? Maybe he can wrestle Jenkins after Nolf, too.

I'd be more interested and think it more of a bad ass move if DT called out Snyder, Cox or Dake.

Why would he call out Snyder when they train together everyday? And dake is like his best friend and they openly talk about how they Don’t like wrestling matches against each other and I’m pretty sure he was asked this summer and said he open to wrestling J’den 

13 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Why would he call out Snyder when they train together everyday? And dake is like his best friend and they openly talk about how they Don’t like wrestling matches against each other and I’m pretty sure he was asked this summer and said he open to wrestling J’den 

Thats a great point, where is cox in all this? Taylor should be antagonizing cox, unless he is scared to take a loss.

5 hours ago, Cementmixer103 said:

They're both great, and I like both of them, but I've said this for awhile now.....I consider Jordan a great ambassador for our sport....he has become so articulate, is very grounded....knowledgeable in most areas of our sport....super family man.....he's special, not that David isn't, but JB is one of my all time favorites, and that's after 60 years in the sport.  Fadz

1 hour ago, fadzaev2 said:

They're both great, and I like both of them, but I've said this for awhile now.....I consider Jordan a great ambassador for our sport....he has become so articulate, is very grounded....knowledgeable in most areas of our sport....super family man.....he's special, not that David isn't, but JB is one of my all time favorites, and that's after 60 years in the sport.  Fadz

Define super family man.

3 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

I was being facetious.

2 hours ago, fadzaev2 said:

Agree 1000%

13 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

Thats a great point, where is cox in all this? Taylor should be antagonizing cox, unless he is scared to take a loss.

Why antagonize anybody? Just step on the mat and let the results do the talking like they did back in the day. Plus, maybe those guys are just woofin' for fun, like Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds. 

17 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

there is no way burroughs and Dake can give taylor a match up a weight.

Why not? Dake has already done it twice (well, four times if you want to get real technical)

1 minute ago, bnwtwg said:

Why not? Dake has already done it twice (well, four times if you want to get real technical)

When was Dake a true 74 beating Taylor as a true 86? He's beaten him when they both had one foot in in each weight, but that's years of training in the past. 

4 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

When was Dake a true 74 beating Taylor as a true 86? He's beaten him when they both had one foot in in each weight, but that's years of training in the past. 

DAVID TAYLOR: UNDEFEATED ON THE INTERNET

Neva Lost (Prod. By Teddy LOET) by Marco Pavé on SoundCloud - Hear the  world's sounds

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 9:58 AM, TobusRex said:

Why antagonize anybody? Just step on the mat and let the results do the talking like they did back in the day. Plus, maybe those guys are just woofin' for fun, like Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds. 

Can't believe I am going to say this...swallows puke back down...but I actually agree with TobusRex on something...uh oh...puke doesn't stay down this time....

LOL

On 10/6/2020 at 10:58 AM, TobusRex said:

It’s a different time...I’d prefer the show up and just wrestle way too but now kids and people that are going to pay to tune in to these events love the internet beefs and the back and forth like the UFC does. If DT had antagonized Burroughs into accepting a match the rating for whatever event held it would be thru the roof and it would be a positive for the wrestling community 

5 hours ago, dman115 said:

Can't believe I am going to say this...swallows puke back down...but I actually agree with TobusRex on something...uh oh...puke doesn't stay down this time....

LOL

You'll find as you get wiser that you'll agree with me more and more :D