Sign in to follow this  
Glane18

Is someone willing to write in some bios of the National Finalists?

I watched the Senior Nationals live today and I didn't know who half of the people were or what college they went to (or currently attend).   I know that Vito, Massa, and Valencia still have eligibility, but was there anybody else?  Any bio/background information put together would be appreciated by all.  Thank you

Edited by Glane18

I'll try to give some background on everyone.

Vito Arujau- Top 5 overall recruit in the HS class of 2017. Cadet world silver medalist in 2016, Junior world silver medalist in 2019. 4th Place at 2019 NCAAs, has three years of eligibility left for Cornell. 

Dylan Ragusin- #38 overall recruit in HS class of 2020. Incoming freshman at Michigan, made the Cadet Greco team in 2017 and the Junior Greco team in 2019. Has four year of eligibility left

Andrew Alirez- #3 overall recruit in HS class of 2019. Went 24-4 last year as a true freshman for Northern Colorado, runner up at junior world trials in 2019, has three years of eligibility left

Evan Henderson- 2x AA for North Carolina, 2018 Bill Farrell Champ

Logan Massa- #4 overall recruit in HS for 2015. 3rd place at NCAAs in 2017, has one year of eligibility left for Michigan. 

Anthony Valencia- #2 overall recruit in HS for 2015. 2014 Junior world team member. 3x NCAA qualifier for Arizona State, has one year of eligibility left

Gabe Dean- 2x NCAA champ for Cornell, 4x AA. 2014 Junior world bronze medalist. 

Nate Jackson- 2x AA for Indiana. 2019 Medved champ, current assistant coach at Princeton

Kollin Moore- 3x AA for Ohio State. 2x Junior world team member, 2017 Junior world bronze, 2018 U23 world silver. 

Kyven Gadson- 3x AA for Iowa State, NCAA Champ in 2015. University Nationals Champ in 2016. 

Mason Parris- #3 overall recruit for HS in 2018. 2019 Junior World Champ, current sophomore at Michigan, three years of eligibility remaining.

Tanner Hall- 2x Junior world team member. NCAA 3rd in 2017, believe he has a year left of eligibility at Arizona State

Edited by Yankeefan33