nhs67

2020 Juniors Cancelled/Seniors is on!

trust me, if there was an adult conversation to be had, i would be having it...

but...

that's not what's happening...

please, take backwards hat guy's advice... use the ignore function... 

you might as well, because your internet parlor tricks will not work with me...

Asking direct questions and expecting direct truthful answers is an internet parlor trick? Dude it’s okay you’re too scared for your ribs to actually get on the mat. 

That actually explains a lot of what’s going on in the country quite nicely. 

1 minute ago, jp157 said:

Asking direct questions and expecting direct truthful answers is an internet parlor trick? Dude it’s okay you’re too scared for your ribs to actually get on the mat. 

That actually explains a lot of what’s going on in the country quite nicely. 

you have no honor...

you lie and make **** up...

no answer will ever be good enough for you... you have proven that over and over...

why would i continue to bother with someone like you?

it would be silly...

but...

for sure keep stalking me... keep trying... keep patting yourself on the back...

you are still adorable!!!!

1 minute ago, LJB said:

you have no honor...

you lie and make **** up...

no answer will ever be good enough for you... you have proven that over and over...

why would i continue to bother with someone like you?

it would be silly...

but...

for sure keep stalking me... keep trying... keep patting yourself on the back...

you are still adorable!!!!

Lol. Wow

Don’t worry. Your ribs wouldn’t actually be broken.. and you’d actually be able to comment on wrestler “tuffnes”. Try it out.

2 minutes ago, jp157 said:

Lol. Wow

Don’t worry. Your ribs wouldn’t actually be broken.. and you’d actually be able to comment on wrestler “tuffnes”. Try it out.

again...

your one legitimate response for the day has come and gone...

your validation might be over to the left...

for sure not here, little fella...

run along...

**rustles hair**

13 minutes ago, LJB said:

again...

your one legitimate response for the day has come and gone...

your validation might be over to the left...

for sure not here, little fella...

run along...

**rustles hair**

Lol. No I don’t need validation. It’s just funny triggering you at this point. 

But seriously. Just wrestle Your ribs will be fine. it would also make you sound less like a wannabe tuff guy wrestling dad and actually qualified to comment on people’s technique and toughness the way you do.

There are plenty of quality coaches who never originally wrestled, or didn’t past hs. In fact often they do a better job getting kids hooked and engaged in wrestling than more experienced wrestlers do sometimes. But all of those people did one thing you don’t. They got on the mat and actually learned about the sport and helped grow it.

They didn’t and don’t act like experts, or bully people who ask them their level of knowledge. Oh and I know plenty of freestyle fanatics, who desperately want the US to switch... absolutely none of them talk about it the way you do.. because they aren’t trying to come across as a neckbeard intellectual trying to act superior. Oh and they actually wrestled freestyle. 

So go ahead with your attempts at condescension tuff guy. It really doesn’t work when everyone knows you’re scared of the gut wrench making your ribs go go pop crackle snap. 

9 minutes ago, jp157 said:

Lol. No I don’t need validation. It’s just funny triggering you at this point. 

But seriously. Just wrestle Your ribs will be fine. it would also make you sound less like a wannabe tuff guy wrestling dad and actually qualified to comment on people’s technique and toughness the way you do.

There are plenty of quality coaches who never originally wrestled, or didn’t past hs. In fact often they do a better job getting kids hooked and engaged in wrestling than more experienced wrestlers do sometimes. But all of those people did one thing you don’t. They got on the mat and actually learned about the sport and helped grow it.

They didn’t and don’t act like experts, or bully people who ask them their level of knowledge. Oh and I know plenty of freestyle fanatics, who desperately want the US to switch... absolutely none of them talk about it the way you do.. because they aren’t trying to come across as a neckbeard intellectual trying to act superior. Oh and they actually wrestled freestyle. 

So go ahead with your attempts at condescension tuff guy. It really doesn’t work when everyone knows you’re scared of the gut wrench making your ribs go go pop crackle snap. 

run along...

no validation for you here...

3 minutes ago, LJB said:

run along...

no validation for you here...

Dude it’s ok. Just try it It’s not your ribs you would need to worry about anyway. It’s your neck. Especially at competition intensity on something like a front head pinch But since you won’t compete that shouldn’t be as big a deal. After all. You’re so tuff :)

2 minutes ago, jp157 said:

Dude it’s ok. Just try it It’s not your ribs you would need to worry about anyway. It’s your neck. Especially at competition intensity on something like a front head pinch But since you won’t compete that shouldn’t be as big a deal. After all. You’re so tuff :)

go fetch, boy...

8 minutes ago, LJB said:

go fetch, boy...

Seriously. You’re not going to get really hurt if you associate with the people you claim to.  They’d be happy to teach you. Hell. You could even help spread Freco by introducing people to the styles by coaching once you know how.

Seriously. You’re not going to get really hurt if you associate with the people you claim to.  They’d be happy to teach you. Hell. You could even help spread Freco by introducing people to the styles by coaching once you know how.

**shakes stick**

18 hours ago, jp157 said:

Yet you seem to feel qualified to comment on the “toughness” of the competitors in a sport you’ve never done..

one might understand you commenting on technique you saw. After all One can watch clinics or watch their sons practice. One might understand you commenting on tournament setup.

But you most definitely portray  yourself as more than you are and as an expert. Including things like Commenting on the toughness of competitors or technique like you have actually done those sort of things. Only when directly asked or called out.. do you either freak out or try some neckbeard wannabe intellectual superiority.

So youll have to forgive someone for laughing at a dad whose never wrestled commenting on the “toughness” and whatnot of senior level competitors.

Just have to say...

there are people who are/have been in the upper echelons of the sport, at the world level, with influence on policy/rules, people who have had influential impact on Olympic gold medalists....who have never wrestled a day in their life. 
Just sayin. 

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Just have to say...

there are people who are/have been in the upper echelons of the sport, at the world level, with influence on policy/rules, people who have had influential impact on Olympic gold medalists....who have never wrestled a day in their life. 
Just sayin. 

And. If one would rank the performance of wrestling leadership overall. What would that grade be?

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Just have to say...

Just sayin. 

only those with overvalued opinions of who they are and what they have done cannot grasp this...

4 minutes ago, jp157 said:

And. If one would rank the performance of wrestling leadership overall. What would that grade be?

Pretty sure you know as well as I that is going to vary from person to person. I surely wouldn’t rate it as “perfect”, but have a feeling would rate more favorably than average. All flaws taken into consideration. 

Edited by Lurker

6 minutes ago, jp157 said:

i'm breaking my rule...

i would suggest instead of seeking validation on an internet forum, why don't you go change what you don't like about our leadership...

get involved...

make an actual difference instead of whining about it...

9 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Pretty sure you know as well as I that is going to vary from person to person. I surely wouldn’t rate it as “perfect”, but have a feeling would rate more favorably than average. All flaws taken into consideration. 

I think overall it’s not where it should be. I’ll leave it at that

28 minutes ago, LJB said:

i'm breaking my rule...

i would suggest instead of seeking validation on an internet forum, why don't you go change what you don't like about our leadership...

get involved...

make an actual difference instead of whining about it...

I am involved. More so currently at grassroots level. But I am. I’m also working to grow the sport in places it doesn’t normally thrive. It’s actually why I have such strong opinions. I’m actually involved. 

That’s why your attempts at condescension, or to call me “nothing” are so funny... 

For someone who does nothing but try to project how smart he is about wrestling.. and calls certain styles the “true” ones.. you constantly talking about validation is funny.

And if you’re too soft to wrestle that’s fine. I just wouldn’t recommend talking the way you do about certain things.

2 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

Not to interrupt, but Taylor just wrote on instagram "World Championships in 2 month...I'll be ready!"

So apparently he isn't worried. 

if we go and they send him and not dean who actually showed up to wrestle, it will be a traveshamockery...

I am involved. More so currently at grassroots level. But I am. I’m also working to grow the sport in places it doesn’t normally thrive. It’s actually why I have such strong opinions. I’m actually involved. 

That’s why your attempts at condescension, or to call me “nothing” are so funny... 

For someone who does nothing but try to project how smart he is about wrestling.. and calls certain styles the “true” ones.. you constantly talking about validation is funny.

And if you’re too soft to wrestle that’s fine. I just wouldn’t recommend talking the way you do about certain things.

i'm actually chuckling...

if nothing, you are worth a good laugh at times...

**tosses stick**

46 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Just have to say...

Just sayin. 

I’ll also add those people don’t pretend to be something they’re not unless called out upon itself Or try to act like “tuff” intellectual bad as$es.

Hes also not involved that way. He’s a wrestling dad with delusions of grandeur that refs sometimes 

4 minutes ago, jp157 said:

I’ll also add those people don’t pretend to be something they’re not unless called out upon itself Or try to act like “tuff” intellectual bad as$es.

Hes also not involved that way. He’s a wrestling dad with delusions of grandeur that refs sometimes 

so salty, grassroots...

more chuckling...

3 minutes ago, LJB said:

if we go and they send him and not dean who actually showed up to wrestle, it will be a traveshamockery...

Doesn’t the best freestyle country in the world sometimes or even often pick it’s world starters when the admin feels that’s what’s best for worlds? Even if wrestle offs or Russian nationals went different?

I would like to see Dean get a chance. However..  if in a crapshoot asterisk loaded year. USA wrestling wants to just pick what it’s coaches think is best chance at medals... I’m not going to stress or worry about it the way you are. Sometimes the coach gets to pick and people are unhappy. 

Just now, jp157 said:

Doesn’t the best freestyle country in the world sometimes or even often pick it’s world starters when the admin feels that’s what’s best for worlds? Even if wrestle offs or Russian nationals went different?

I would like to see Dean get a chance. However..  if in a crapshoot asterisk loaded year. USA wrestling wants to just pick what it’s coaches think is best chance at medals... I’m not going to stress or worry about it the way you are. Sometimes the coach gets to pick and people are unhappy. 

hey grassroots...

i know you have no honor, but, those are not our procedures and we should not deviate from our established procedures just because it doesn't serve our results as well...