wamba

Gable going 97kg?

35 minutes ago, wamba said:

Gable just tweeted a photo of himself and he seems to have shrunk down a ton.

Maybe I’ve missed this but has he confirmed if he is going 97kg? 

The photo is here: https://twitter.com/gsteveson/status/1315713950663745537?s=21

Gable is weird in that he always looks way smaller than he really is in pictures off the mat. That's what he's always looked like.

19 hours ago, 2td3nf said:

4.8  40. Not bad.  Just for fun would like to see the 40 yard dash time of Mason and J’den as well. Mason was a football star and J’den expressed desire to play in NFL. 

Mason also ran the hurdles in HS.  He was a 2 time state qualifier in the 110M high hurdles. 

Edited by jeffrideal

3 hours ago, jeffrideal said:

Mason was also ran the hurdles in HS.  He was a 2 time state qualifier in the 110M high hurdles. 

You gotta be kidding me. I thought he was like a shotput or discus guy. Wow.  Now I really wonder what his 40 time was 

Mason Paris straight up murdered people in his high school football. Especially considering that with the exception of one school, the local southeast Indiana football wasn’t what one would call a college football factory. 

His parents did an amazing job keeping him grounded though from what I’ve been told

2 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Can you imagine being a typical size high school QB or RB staring across the line at Parris playing LB? 

Wait, he gets a running start before he hits me?

He wrestled 220 his senior season.  He is considerably larger now.

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

He wrestled 220 his senior season.  He is considerably larger now.

Exactly. A typical high school LB might run 175 to 200. Giving a 220+ lb LB who can hurdle, toss and wrestle at an all-state level a running start just seems a little mean. Albeit, my kind of mean.

Edited by Wrestleknownothing

2 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

Parris was weighing in at the 250-256 range last year. He might have an easier cut to 97 but all roads go through Gable.

No he wasn't.  He just said in his interview after winning Senior Nats he only got up to 247 last season.