wamba

Gable going 97kg?

3 hours ago, nhs67 said:

No he wasn't.  He just said in his interview after winning Senior Nats he only got up to 247 last season.

His dad said 255 so I took that for what it was worth. But honestly I don’t think that 3.6 keggers is a big deal for a college guy especially when he has the support of 30 teammates.

8 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

His dad said 255 so I took that for what it was worth. But honestly I don’t think that 3.6 keggers is a big deal for a college guy especially when he has the support of 30 teammates.

I do agree.  His dad is going to gas him up, though.  For a hwavy bigger is better.

In the same interview he said he's gotten up to 260 during quarantine; though.

43 minutes ago, fadzaev2 said:

Mason was a state qualifier in the 110 m hurdles and shot put in high school.

Not sure what that interesting info about "Mason" has to do with J'den Cox expressing an interest in playing DB in the NFL, despite not playing one snap in college.  

On 10/15/2020 at 7:17 PM, AHamilton said:

Not sure what that interesting info about "Mason" has to do with J'den Cox expressing an interest in playing DB in the NFL, despite not playing one snap in college.  

On 10/13/2020 at 5:15 PM, 2td3nf said:

4.8  40. Not bad.  Just for fun would like to see the 40 yard dash time of Mason and J’den as well. Mason was a football star and J’den expressed desire to play in NFL. 

Just responding to this, that's all.

4 hours ago, fadzaev2 said:

Just responding to this, that's all.

And that does not say anything about Parris expressing a desire to play in the NFL.  I was clearly responding to Cox's desire to play DB in the NFL.  A ludicrous desire.  Reminds me of Greg Jones expressing the same desire.

On 10/14/2020 at 9:20 PM, de4856 said:

If Gable can make 97, and be at his best, this could be absolutely wild. With him, J’den, SnyderMan, and others, what a demolition derby. 

Gable is a big boy, crazy to think he would be able to make 97 kilos