Sign in to follow this  
sidakova4991

Russian Nationals 2020

97  Pretty much the whole wrestling world has Sadulaev as p4p # 1. Along the same lines, Sadulaev has to be among the very best at efficiency - when he goes, he gets it. Having said that was surprised to see Sotiev fight off Sadulaev's gut in first period. Sotiev is a brute but Sadulaev wins 8-2.

86  Kurugliev wins 2-1 on a 30 sec point and a step out.

125  Wow, what an ending

Edited by 2td3nf

Sitting along the VIP table in view behind the wrestlers were Mamashivilli (sp)(mafia? Putin's man?), Fadzaev (with huge bags under his eyes, looks like he's aged  a lot), and Beloglazov (not sure which one). They all love Sadulaev, Fadzaev videoed his whole match.

57 minutes ago, fullnelson said:

Sitting along the VIP table in view behind the wrestlers were Mamashivilli (sp)(mafia? Putin's man?), Fadzaev (with huge bags under his eyes, looks like he's aged  a lot), and Beloglazov (not sure which one). They all love Sadulaev, Fadzaev videoed his whole match.

Must be Anatoly unless Sergei flew back from Michigan.

9 hours ago, Gantry said:

Yeah I mentioned that as well, definitely looked smaller.  Did Zhamalov bump up from 65?  What are his credentials?

Zhamalov was World Juniors Silver in 2018. He was then U23 Gold in 2019. He dominated everyone except the final in 2018. 

6 minutes ago, Gantry said:

Thanks, what weights were those at?

70Kg in 2018 Juniors, then 74 Kg at 2019 U23. So he has been at 74Kg for at least one year. 

The guy looked like the best wrestler at any weight in both those tournaments, but that is just my humble opinion. Even the match he lost I came away thinking he was the better guy. What he accomplished this weekend just solidifies that opinion for me. 

3 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

70Kg in 2018 Juniors, then 74 Kg at 2019 U23. So he has been at 74Kg for at least one year. 

The guy looked like the best wrestler at any weight in both those tournaments, but that is just my humble opinion. Even the match he lost I came away thinking he was the better guy. What he accomplished this weekend just solidifies that opinion for me. 

Zhamalov coach is Adam Saitiev.

20201020_001519.jpg