Sign in to follow this  
Class

All Redshirts are off

Assuming folks line up with their best lineup period, we may see Garcia at 197 for Michigan.  He reminds me of a more explosive, faster version of Parris(the coming out of H.S. versions).

That said, I see this:

125-Medley

133-Micic

141-Silva

149-Storr

157-Lewan

165-Amine

174-Massa

184-Amine(Embree, Striggow)

197-Amine(Embree, Davison, Garcia)

285-Parris

I just don't know where Amine goes, and I favor him to win either weight at NCAAs.

I almost wouldn't be surprised to see Micic take a sort of Snyder-compressed year and go 125, with the older Mattin or Silva manning 133 and 141 respectively.

Also same can be said for Massa at 165 perhaps even allowing Embree to notch into 174.  Embree has said a few times that weight has nothing to do with his injuries and that he could easily make 174(guy has Deakin-like bones).  This is also what makes me think we see Amine at 197.

4 hours ago, nhs67 said:

I almost wouldn't be surprised to see Micic take a sort of Snyder-compressed year and go 125, with the older Mattin or Silva manning 133 and 141 respectively.

Also same can be said for Massa at 165 perhaps even allowing Embree to notch into 174.  Embree has said a few times that weight has nothing to do with his injuries and that he could easily make 174(guy has Deakin-like bones).  This is also what makes me think we see Amine at 197.

What about Ragusin?  I think they go with Micic at 133 and Ragusin at 125, with Micic wrestling an abbreviated schedule like you suggested.  

17 minutes ago, ShakaAloha said:

What about Ragusin?  I think they go with Micic at 133 and Ragusin at 125, with Micic wrestling an abbreviated schedule like you suggested.  

Ragusin weighed in at 59 kilos for Senior Nats. 130lbs.  I don't see him holding the weight for a season.

Also we don't know how McHenry is in the room. Kid could come out and demolish stuff.