Just now, TBar1977 said:

The Department of Homeland Security disagrees with you. I'll take their word over yours. 

I’m sorry you are scared of the hipsters playing at wannabe revolutionary. 

My brief double check of the DHS focused on their saying right wing terrorists were a greater threat, especially this year. 

People really need to get outside their bubbles and actually interact with different groups.. it would massively fix half of these issues. 

40 minutes ago, jp157 said:

I’m sorry you are scared of the hipsters playing at wannabe revolutionary. 
My brief double check of the DHS focused on their saying right wing terrorists were a greater threat, especially this year. 
People really need to get outside their bubbles and actually interact with different groups.. it would massively fix half of these issues. 

Your "double check" must have indeed been brief. From Page 4 of the DHS Threat Assessment. If you can't figure this out, they are talking about Antifa. 

Exploitation of Lawful and Protected
Speech and Protests. During the course
of developing the HTA we began to see
a new, alarming trend of exploitation
of lawful protests causing violence,
death, and destruction in American
communities. This anti-government,
anti-authority and anarchist violent
extremism was identified by DHS in
September 2019 when we published
our Strategic Framework for Countering
Terrorism and Targeted Violence. As
the date of publication of this HTA, we
have seen over 100 days of violence and
destruction in our cities. The co-opting
of lawful protests led to destruction of
government property and have turned
deadly.
Indeed, DHS law enforcement officers
suffered over 300 separate injuries and
were assaulted with sledgehammers,
commercial grade fireworks, rocks, metal
pipes, improvised explosive devices,
and more. This violence, perpetrated
by anarchist extremists and detailed
in numerous public statements that
remain available on the DHS website,
significantly threatens the Homeland by
undermining officer and public safety—
as well as our values and way of life.
While the HTA touches on these issues,
we are still in the nascent stages of
understanding the threat this situation
poses to Americans, the Homeland, and
the American way of life.

This is far more than you depict, but carry on. 

15 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Your "double check" must have indeed been brief. From Page 4 of the DHS Threat Assessment. If you can't figure this out, they are talking about Antifa. 

Exploitation of Lawful and Protected
Speech and Protests. During the course
of developing the HTA we began to see
a new, alarming trend of exploitation
of lawful protests causing violence,
death, and destruction in American
communities. This anti-government,
anti-authority and anarchist violent
extremism was identified by DHS in
September 2019 when we published
our Strategic Framework for Countering
Terrorism and Targeted Violence. As
the date of publication of this HTA, we
have seen over 100 days of violence and
destruction in our cities. The co-opting
of lawful protests led to destruction of
government property and have turned
deadly.
Indeed, DHS law enforcement officers
suffered over 300 separate injuries and
were assaulted with sledgehammers,
commercial grade fireworks, rocks, metal
pipes, improvised explosive devices,
and more. This violence, perpetrated
by anarchist extremists and detailed
in numerous public statements that
remain available on the DHS website,
significantly threatens the Homeland by
undermining officer and public safety—
as well as our values and way of life.
While the HTA touches on these issues,
we are still in the nascent stages of
understanding the threat this situation
poses to Americans, the Homeland, and
the American way of life.

This is far more than you depict, but carry on. 

Ah pearl clutching. The best. I don’t support them btw..  people over exaggerate the “threat”. But first hand experience counts for nothing I suppose. 

Go on clutching those pearls though

Ah pearl clutching. The best. I don’t support them btw..  people over exaggerate the “threat”. But first hand experience counts for nothing I suppose. 

Burning and looting buildings are part of Antifa's battle against free speech. A very undereducated violent mob of malcontents. Bums, losers, anarchists, and Communists.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, klehner said:

So, you are suggesting that the competition be held in a country in which the cases are not surging?  Say, New Zealand?  Do you think any such country (who would seem to have their act together wrt protecting their citizens) would allow a large influx of people from all over, including from countries in which the cases *are* surging (like Serbia)?   What country with a low case count would allow a contigent from the US to enter?

Your point is spot on. In fact, most countries with low counts won't let ANYONE from the US in.

2 hours ago, jp157 said:

I have two eyes and can think for myself. I don't cede my common sense over to anyone. Not to the government or to those who try too hard to convince me that something I can see in plain sight is not happening. Or that something there is no evidence of is in fact happening. 

12 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

I have two eyes and can think for myself. I don't cede my common sense over to anyone. Not to the government or to those who try too hard to convince me that something I can see in plain sight is not happening. Or that something there is no evidence of is in fact happening. 

Shrug. Okie dokie 

30 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Not sure who is arguing what here...

I said I think people whining about masks are being soft. Then mentioned i also think “Antifa” is vastly overrated and overblown. Based off interactions I’ve had with those types. That last part apparently freaked people out.

42 minutes ago, jp157 said:

I said I think people whining about masks are being soft. Then mentioned i also think “Antifa” is vastly overrated and overblown. Based off interactions I’ve had with those types. That last part apparently freaked people out.

Your agenda is pretty obvious to anyone reading. Keep spamming buzzwords like "pearl clutching" while trying to shift the focus to mythical "right wing terrorists"  while portraying your buddies who are burning down businesses, murdering innocent cops and harassing innocent people on a daily basis. 

Just be happy you got your way and the US won't be at worlds. 

1 hour ago, jsmalls131313 said:

Your agenda is pretty obvious to anyone reading. Keep spamming buzzwords like "pearl clutching" while trying to shift the focus to mythical "right wing terrorists"  while portraying your buddies who are burning down businesses, murdering innocent cops and harassing innocent people on a daily basis. 

Mythical right wing terrorists? Are you denying they exist?

11 hours ago, jsmalls131313 said:

The amount of things you incorrectly attributed to me is hilarious. I also just mentioned what the first 5 articles I checked said about the DHS... 

Im not “buddies” with those people... they only care about looking good and have completely focused on the white neighborhoods getting looted and ignored how devastated local black neighborhoods and businesses have been.. or said they’re “necessary sacrifices” for the “cause” while they retreat back to their mommies house in the suburbs. They are a dangerous tantrum that’s turning those they claim to support against them. They’re the type that gentrifies a neighborhood and does nothing  to help the locals beyond Facebook posts or going to a riot for a weekend before running home.

They disgust me as well because of their paternalistic racist attitude which is much worse than the normal redneck kind in so many ways...

But hey, if you want to keep assuming I’m one of those people because I think they’re overblown... because they’re laughable hypocrites with no stomach to do half of what you people are scared of beyond tantrum riots.. you do you.

Ive also said multiple times I don’t like the worlds decision but also wasn’t surprised it was coming. 

26 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

I’ve heard people say Serbia has a travel ban on people from the US.  Is that true?

Never heard of this website but according to this article from 5 days ago, Serbia “has one of the most relaxed entry requirements in the world”:

https://www.traveloffpath.com/serbia-covid-19-entry-requirements/

I do not know what’s actually going on with the negotiations Trump started with Serbia and Kosovo. I DO know that Serbia is extremely sensitive over that issue. So they could be banning US over something involving that. I’m not sure but it’s hard to fully understand sometimes how seriously they take it 

As people sit on here and complain about "revolution". Id be curious to know what revolutions theyve heard of that were universally supported.... like ever? Please give an example of those who protested the right way, with the right people, with the right end goals. 

Systems that create social unrest create counter movements. Everyone wants to critize the movement with little attention to the system that created it in the first place.

1 hour ago, jp157 said:

Im not “buddies” with those people... they only care about looking good and have completely focused on the white neighborhoods getting looted and ignored how devastated local black neighborhoods and businesses have been.. or said they’re “necessary sacrifices” for the “cause” while they retreat back to their mommies house in the suburbs. They are a dangerous tantrum that’s turning those they claim to support against them. They’re the type that gentrifies a neighborhood and does nothing  to help the locals beyond Facebook posts or going to a riot for a weekend before running home.

They disgust me as well because of their paternalistic racist attitude which is much worse than the normal redneck kind in so many ways...

But hey, if you want to keep assuming I’m one of those people because I think they’re overblown... because they’re laughable hypocrites with no stomach to do half of what you people are scared of beyond tantrum riots.. you do you.

So, in other words, you're actually more extremist than  Antifa and your only issue is that they weren't anti white enough for you. Had they burned down a higher % of white neighborhoods, then they would have "stomach" enough to earn your respect. 

You are a loon. 

2 minutes ago, jsmalls131313 said:

So, in other words, you're actually more extremist than  Antifa and your only issue is that they weren't anti white enough for you. Had they burned down a higher % of white neighborhoods, then they would have "stomach" enough to earn your respect. 

You are a loon. 

Wow.

No. That isn’t it at all. How the hell did you get that out of it? I literally just talked about how they are hypocritical, paternalistically racist, tantrum throwers. 

I actually fall much more of the conservative end of the spectrum on most issues.. hell, I blame the left for half of the issues now because of how theyve ignored or bashed healthy masculinity because they said it was all bad.. as well as not teaching young men how to not be weak little victims enough and are idiots for being surprised that those kids became incels.. because they were never taught how to be a man.. 

I’m just capable of looking at a group and evaluating whether or not I think they’re actually capable of doing what people are afraid of. 

You also took me stating how they ignored what happened to the black neighborhoods they claim to care about as me being “anti white”

You are genuinely slow 

5 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Holy crap, guys.

Can we just chill TF out?

My head is spinning from the idiocy. I’ll tone it down. People seem to want to freak and stress out. I might as well let them

25 minutes ago, jp157 said:

Wow.

No. That isn’t it at all. How the hell did you get that out of it? I literally just talked about how they are hypocritical, paternalistically racist, tantrum throwers. 

I actually fall much more of the conservative end of the spectrum on most issues.. hell, I blame the left for half of the issues now because of how theyve ignored or bashed healthy masculinity because they said it was all bad.. as well as not teaching young men how to not be weak little victims enough and are idiots for being surprised that those kids became incels.. because they were never taught how to be a man.. 

I’m just capable of looking at a group and evaluating whether or not I think they’re actually capable of doing what people are afraid of. 

You also took me stating how they ignored what happened to the black neighborhoods they claim to care about as me being “anti white”

You are genuinely slow 

1)You can't pretend to be intelligent when you end each sentence with an ellipses. 

2) What do you mean they aren't  "capable of doing what people are afraid of"? They already are doing that. They are already burning down cities, looting, assaulting, killing cops, blocking freeways and intimidating innocent people. 

If it were white guys in khakis with torches instead of masked leftists you would be calling for their heads. 

3) You are the one who admitted you took issue with the fact that some black businesses were burned down and that it wasn't solely white businesses. 

You're embarrassing yourself"..."