Sign in to follow this  
Blue Dragons

PD3 to MMA

5 hours ago, Blue Dragons said:

Nah, more like Baltimore Irish.  Prevails over and over when 90% would have thrown in the towel.  Has more stones in his little pinky than you have in your entire body.

First of all, he’s from the suburbs. And Baltimore isn’t known for there tough Irish populations, so calm down there Mickey Ward.

17 hours ago, Blue Dragons said:

Nah, more like Baltimore Irish.  Prevails over and over when 90% would have thrown in the towel.  Has more stones in his little pinky than you have in your entire body.

Just the fact that he needs to prevail over and over again just shows how much of a scumbag he is. Also, the stones are in his head not his pinky. 

15 hours ago, HokieHWT said:

First of all, he’s from the suburbs. And Baltimore isn’t known for there tough Irish populations, so calm down there Mickey Ward.

Dundalk?

Where’s PD3 from?  Hard to tell because he went to like 5 high schools 

47 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Dundalk?

Where’s PD3 from?  Hard to tell because he went to like 5 high schools 

And point taken, no idea where he’s from but his Twitter was filled of pics when he got kicked from NJ taken at his dad’s house which is in the suburbs with an in-ground pool so....

52 minutes ago, HokieHWT said:

And point taken, no idea where he’s from but his Twitter was filled of pics when he got kicked from NJ taken at his dad’s house which is in the suburbs with an in-ground pool so....

Yeah I’d assume there’s money somewhere in the family, apparently he went to Mt St Joe for HS initially.

But man, I feel like every google search for PD3 returns a new allegation I hadn’t heard about before.   Something about not paying for a bag of pot then dragging the drug dealer from a moving car...  Gotta love PD2 being quoted in newspaper articles saying things like “I didn’t raise him to be a pansy”...

1 hour ago, 1032004 said:

Yeah I’d assume there’s money somewhere in the family, apparently he went to Mt St Joe for HS initially.

But man, I feel like every google search for PD3 returns a new allegation I hadn’t heard about before.   Something about not paying for a bag of pot then dragging the drug dealer from a moving car...  Gotta love PD2 being quoted in newspaper articles saying things like “I didn’t raise him to be a pansy”...

Oh yeah he’s straight trash. When I offered to pay for a shrink this summer when he was imploding and was told “GFY” I gave up on caring.

22 minutes ago, Mphillips said:

Hard to believe someone wouldn't take that serious...

It was pretty extensive message, including options for psychiatric centers, private doctors in the greater Baltimore area that he could choose from.

On 10/31/2020 at 3:45 PM, Blue Dragons said:

I know...tell that to the four D1 Champs and countless All Americans that he's beaten.  Incidentally, how many have you beaten? :)

Hey Blue, rather than spending your time defending him here on line, why don't you simply work with him on getting his **** together.  He has such great potential, but he has to get his *hit together.  You have yet to admit it, and until you do, you will have no respect here.  NONE.  ZERO.  I am pulling for you, but if you and your son are not willing to make sacrifices, just go away.  It's not worth any of our time.  I am pulling for you.  Open your eyes and get smart.

Edited by RED