Sign in to follow this  
Lurker

About the booze

@jp157 I forgot to mention the pre-flight bloody we had when we were traveling up to get my father out this week. (Our discussion got wiped out) Was at the Dallas airport (Dickey's BBQ pit) and they made their own mix, which included the perfect touch of liquid smoke.  Great flavor, definitely one of the best bloodies I've had.

2 minutes ago, Lurker said:

@jp157 I forgot to mention the pre-flight bloody we had when we were traveling up to get my father out this week. (Our discussion got wiped out) Was at the Dallas airport (Dickey's BBQ pit) and they made their own mix, which included the perfect touch of liquid smoke.  Great flavor, definitely one of the best bloodies I've had.

Hahaha. Nice

and the fact he commented on your one post he did says a lot

9 minutes ago, LJB said:

I missed the end I guess...

I was talking about the combination of bevs I had last night, and how we were celebrating my father beating covid and getting him home thursday. JP commented to the effect that sounds like Pops is a pretty tough dude, and I kinda told him a little bit about how the whole journey went.  The greatest mind in wrestling came in and had some....well not so nice things to say. Didn't bother me at all like he was attempting I just answered his not so kind questions, thread got deleted.

But anyway back the booze.  Have had the pork butt working for a couple hours now for some pulled pork sammiches tonight.  Trying to decide what the selection should be this evening to go along with it.

8 minutes ago, LJB said:

Awesome to hear he is home...

I had way too much last night...

i blame grassroots for starting that call to arms way to early...

Wish I could say the same but it started flowing well before that conversation took off. Gonna have to stick to one source tonight.  Mixing goes good the next morning

30 minutes ago, LJB said:

Awesome to hear he is home...

I had way too much last night...

i blame grassroots for starting that call to arms way to early...

Hey! Don’t blame me... it was a collective bad decision 

You know what I think I am going to jump on the blame JP wagon myself. It started before the convo, but since we were in the Convo when the bottle emptied I had to switch resources. Yeah that sounds good. Damn you JP!!

43 minutes ago, Lurker said:

You know what I think I am going to jump on the blame JP wagon myself. It started before the convo, but since we were in the Convo when the bottle emptied I had to switch resources. Yeah that sounds good. Damn you JP!!

Gosh darn it guys. Stop persecuting me ;(.

lol.

We had though. 

9 hours ago, Lurker said:

If not the "perfect touch" it could have been disastrous. Liquid Smoke is not to be treated lightly or used by a novice. 

4 minutes ago, Mphillips said:

If not the "perfect touch" it could have been disastrous. Liquid Smoke is not to be treated lightly or used by a novice. 

I know what you mean. But was most definitely the perfect touch. 

21 hours ago, Lurker said:

I was talking about the combination of bevs I had last night, and how we were celebrating my father beating covid and getting him home thursday. JP commented to the effect that sounds like Pops is a pretty tough dude, and I kinda told him a little bit about how the whole journey went.  The greatest mind in wrestling came in and had some....well not so nice things to say. Didn't bother me at all like he was attempting I just answered his not so kind questions, thread got deleted.

But anyway back the booze.  Have had the pork butt working for a couple hours now for some pulled pork sammiches tonight.  Trying to decide what the selection should be this evening to go along with it.

Great news on your pops. Congratulations to him for being a fighter.