Sign in to follow this  
ILisSTILLgood

If only wrestling was popular

Okay I'm half joking here but I'm having a beer after work and thought that there should exist a wrestling league like other sports....the New york grapplers, the california granbys, the chicago joey gilberts!  Meets, playoffs, sponsporships.  Hey a guy can dream!

3 hours ago, ILisSTILLgood said:

Okay I'm half joking here but I'm having a beer after work and thought that there should exist a wrestling league like other sports....the New york grapplers, the california Virginia Beach granbys, the chicago joey gilberts!  Meets, playoffs, sponsporships.  Hey a guy can dream!

I really like what flo is doing with the tournament format. I think that is something that could take off. 

I am not a fan of the card model for pro wrestling. One match lacks a little bit of intensity. If the cards were best out of 3 it would be better.

RTC duals could be one of the best ways to have a pro wrestling season. That is tough though because some RTCs only have a few guys at them. If there was a way to get full line ups, an idea could be to start smal, 4 locations....State College, Columbus, Oklahoma, and Iowa. Places that have the best fan attendance for college wrestling (post covid). Build a following and a fun environment. 

All great ideas in here.  I did get rokfin for the NLWC, but now the HWC event is on track?  But at least some of it is free?  IDk maybe FLO is just the way to go right now.  I would have liked to see the 8 man 195 pound. 

I would like to see them continue the tournament style matches, as well as the cards.  They do lack any sort of flash, but it is what it is.  Maybe stuff like RTC vs RTC would keep guys wrestling after college.  I feel like we lose a lot of guys who could blossom after college, because a lot of people quit and go coach or enter the job field.