Wrestleknownothing

Jordan Burroughs doesn't lose on Twitter, either.

Means he's just standing there yelling "Lemonade! 25 cents!  Lemonaaaaaaaade.  25 ceeeeeeeeents!  LEMONAAAAAAAAAAAAADE!!!!  TWEEEENTY-FIIIIIIIIVE. *big breath* CENTS!!!!"

Seems forced.  The DT roasting was pure gold, quick, and to the point.  I don't want to hear some story about why you're so great and how you're going to be so great.

Weight classes exist for a reason.

19 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Means he's just standing there yelling "Lemonade! 25 cents!  Lemonaaaaaaaade.  25 ceeeeeeeeents!  LEMONAAAAAAAAAAAAADE!!!!  TWEEEENTY-FIIIIIIIIVE. *big breath* CENTS!!!!"

Seems forced.  The DT roasting was pure gold, quick, and to the point.  I don't want to hear some story about why you're so great and how you're going to be so great.

Weight classes exist for a reason.

Ahhh...gotcha

13 hours ago, Mphillips said:

This is another one of those, "but why?" matches. (I still have the same response btw.)

There just isn't any upside for JB?  Is there a payday

I’m sure there is.

I’d also agree with Askren’s take that he’s testing the waters to possibly move up eventually.  Start with Valencia, if he beats him, then Taylor.

Edited by 1032004

8 hours ago, 1032004 said:

I’m sure there is.

I’d also agree with Askren’s take that he’s testing the waters to possibly move up eventually.  Start with Valencia, if he beats him, then Taylor.

If JB is considering moving up a weight and still competing at a world level at his age, more power to him. That's badass in my estimation. And if it's for a payday, as @Alwayswrestling alluded to, I'm all for that as well.  I hadn't heard what/if the matchwas paying.

I don't see Borroughs beating Valencia, who has a size advantage and is probably faster than JB and at least as athletic.

And no way does Borroughs beat Taylor at 86 KG.  Either way, Borrough's arrogance will be snuffed and probably by Dake, if not by Zahid first.

43 minutes ago, LJB said:

twitter is the absolute worst example of humanity...

everyone afforded the opportunity to look like a jackass tossing their "opinions" or most inane thoughts out for public consumption no matter how ignorant those 140 characters might be...

just the worst...

1 minute ago, Jim L said:

This guy tells JB to stay out of politics, while getting political

ferrari is a teenager...

even then, makes a decent point...

just shut up and wrestle... that is the only real value JB provides... his "opinion" past that is not necessary...

JB is a guy who gets mad at fantasy match predictions...

1 hour ago, LJB said:

ferrari is a teenager...

even then, makes a decent point...

just shut up and wrestle... that is the only real value JB provides... his "opinion" past that is not necessary...

JB is a guy who gets mad at fantasy match predictions...

You may not like his opinion but he is not just a wrestler but also a person. He is entitled to give his opinion on things outside of wrestling. Not being an expert on something doesn't mean you can't talk about it.

Even with a large size difference I could see JB winning a match against this kid easily.