Wrestleknownothing

Jordan Burroughs doesn't lose on Twitter, either.

29 minutes ago, Relentless125 said:

You may not like his opinion but he is not just a wrestler but also a person. He is entitled to give his opinion on things outside of wrestling. Not being an expert on something doesn't mean you can't talk about it.

Even with a large size difference I could see JB winning a match against this kid easily.

really?

you could see a multiple world and olympic champ winning a match against a teenager?????

you are definitely living the first part of your post...

but...

i never said JB couldn't have an opinion...

i just think it is incredibly silly of him or anyone else to think their opinion is worth so much that they should just regurgitate it so willingly on each and every topic that floats in and out of their heads...

i think it is equally as silly for anyone to put more emphasis on that opinion just because he is a very accomplished wrestler...

anyone who actually gets angry about a pick in a fantasy match probably does not have much better judgement in other matters...

3 minutes ago, LJB said:

really?

you could see a multiple world and olympic champ winning a match against a teenager?????

you are definitely living the first part of your post...

but...

i never said JB couldn't have an opinion...

i just think it is incredibly silly of him or anyone else to think their opinion is worth so much that they should just regurgitate it so willingly on each and every topic that floats in and out of their heads...

i think it is equally as silly for anyone to put more emphasis on that opinion just because he is a very accomplished wrestler...

anyone who actually gets angry about a pick in a fantasy match probably does not have much better judgement in other matters...

I just think it is incredibly silly of you to think your opinion is worth so much that you should just regurgitate it so willingly on each and every topic that floats in an out of your head. 

No need to reply. I already know you agree with me.

1 minute ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I just think it is incredibly silly of you to think your opinion is worth so much that you should just regurgitate it so willingly on each and every topic that floats in an out of your head. 

No need to reply. I already know you agree with me.

i know you think you are being clever here and i sincerely hope you don't pull a muscle or anything while patting yourself on the back...

regardless...

please understand how much enjoyment you and others like you bring me...

thank you

1 minute ago, 1032004 said:

So how much do we think Burroughs walks around at?  If he's close to 86kg that's 190.    Ferrari is probably what 200-205 so I guess they wouldn't be far apart.  If Ferrari had 30+ pounds on JB I think I'd give him a chance

well, in the past he has claimed he trains at about 9lbs over 74kg...

how much bigger does he get than that when not in an official camp?

who knows...

he did force askren to pull to 173 for an exhibition match...

regardless...

ferrari is a teenager...

JB is arguably the greatest wrestler this country has ever produced...

the outcome would not be in doubt...

it is sillier than the journo tourney that was being discussed on the stall fest side of this bbs...

5 hours ago, LJB said:

just shut up and wrestle... that is the only real value JB provides... his "opinion" past that is not necessary...

He can say whatever he wants. If people dont like it, dont read it. Why do you and Ferrari think you can police what the champ says? Get the hell out of here with that...

3 hours ago, LJB said:

i know you think you are being clever here and i sincerely hope you don't pull a muscle or anything while patting yourself on the back...

regardless...

please understand how much enjoyment you and others like you bring me...

thank you

Lies. You do hope I pull a muscle.

14 minutes ago, Drake_Mallard said:

He can say whatever he wants. If people dont like it, dont read it. Why do you and Ferrari think you can police what the champ says? Get the hell out of here with that...

ugh...

of course he can say what he wants...

no one is "policing" what he says...

but, anyone else has the that same right to roll their eyes and comment that he should just stick to what he knows...

hero worship is equal parts disturbing and silly...

12 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

absolutely not...

you pull a muscle in your rib cage and perhaps you can't type another one of those amusing little posts...

there are about 5-6 of you guys that make me cackle like a loon picturing you hitting Submit Reply and just knowing you really got a good one off this time...

16 minutes ago, LJB said:

ugh...

of course he can say what he wants...

no one is "policing" what he says...

but, anyone else has the that same right to roll their eyes and comment that he should just stick to what he knows...

Yeah, you have the right to, but should you? Nah. JB shared his opinion and it wasnt even even abrasive and some college punk thinks he should call out one of the greats? You dont see JB calling out Dan Gable. Why? Because despite his political differences, JB has respect. Ferrari has none. So if he wants to act like a punk, dont be surprised when people call him out on it. 

hero worship is equal parts disturbing and silly...

Fact is I dont have a problem if Ferrari says something to Lebron, or Mahomes. He called out JB BECAUSE he knows he is one of the greats in his sport. It was a bitch move.... and I also have a right to say that.

Edited by Drake_Mallard

33 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Im realizing its best not to argue with @LJB 

He is the emodiement of Mark Twain's quote:

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Edited by Drake_Mallard

Just now, Drake_Mallard said:

Im realizing its best not to argue with @LJB 

He is the emodiement of Mark Twain's quote:

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

try and get through one post without an edit and then maybe you can start considering calling others stupid...

14 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

...and yet, AJ continues to worship the Orange Lying Loser. Couldn't agree more - it is disturbing and silly.

ZING!!!!!

take my wife...

PLEASE!!!!!!!

If you think Ferrari could hang with Burroughs you have obviously never wrestled or, at the minimum, never even drilled with anyone near the same level as Burroughs.  You truly don't get it.

1 hour ago, matts1w said:

If you think Ferrari could hang with Burroughs you have obviously never wrestled or, at the minimum, never even drilled with anyone near the same level as Burroughs.  You truly don't get it.

Well to be fair not many people have ever drilled with anyone near the level of Burroughs.

But if you’ve ever wrestled, you would know that other than for heavyweights, giving up 20% of your body weight is a big deal.  I don’t think Ferrari would win, I just said I’d give him a chance only if he had 30+ pounds on JB (and I am a big Burroughs fan).

Yes Ferrari is a teenager, but he was the #1 overall recruit which presumably could potentially put him around AA caliber.    Would Pat Brucki (last year’s 8 seed at 197) not stand a chance either?

On 11/9/2020 at 2:14 AM, TobusRex said:

Burroughs might not lose on Twitter but I do. Been banned 3 times, the last time for saying a politician was "literally retarded". 

Are these tweets on a wayback machine somewhere?   Asking for a friend. 

Poster No. 1:  AJ Ferrari is an idiot for telling JB to stick to what he knows and should stay out of politics

Poster No. 2:  So AJ Ferrari can't post his opinion about what JB posts about?

Poster No. 1:  No, JB is the greatest ever and should be able to post his opinion, but AJ Ferrari is a teenager and needs to learn respect.

Poster No. 2:  So JB can post an opinion because he is the greatest wrestler ever and you agree with his opinion but AJ Ferrari can't post his opinion because you disagree with him and he is just a teenager?

Poster No. 1:  Yeah...wait...I mean no...wait...you are a stupid head because Mark Twain said stupid people make me stupider like them...wait, I need to edit that...never mind you win stupid head...

Poster No. 3 from the cheap seats:  You guys clearly have never wrestled or drilled with the greatest wrestler of all time and because of such, CAN NOT have an opinion about anything the greatest wrestler can or will ever do...however, clearly I can have an opinion on it as I have drilled for 15 minutes for the state JV tournament in Kentucky in which I took 4th (no offense to Kentucky wrestlers, I lost to one at Cadet Nationals one year).