Wrestleknownothing

Jordan Burroughs doesn't lose on Twitter, either.

2 hours ago, dman115 said:

Poster No. 2:  So JB can post an opinion because he is the greatest wrestler ever and you agree with his opinion but AJ Ferrari can't post his opinion because you disagree with him and he is just a teenager?

Poster No. 1:  Yeah...wait...I mean no...wait...you are a stupid head because Mark Twain said stupid people make me stupider like them...wait, I need to edit that...never mind you win stupid head...

Do you see a difference between what JB said and Ferrari said? JB was talking about the election and his personal feelings. Ferrari was talking about JB. 

...and the Mark Twain quote is on the thread dude. If you cant get it right, just copy/paste it like I did.

6 minutes ago, Drake_Mallard said:

Do you see a difference between what JB said and Ferrari said? JB was talking about the election and his personal feelings. Ferrari was talking about JB. 

the difference is that JB is your HERO...

nothing more...

you have already said you didn't care if ferrari had said this towards other high level sports figures...

hero worship from anyone with more than 3 chicken hairs under their arm is just silly...

6 minutes ago, Drake_Mallard said:

...and the Mark Twain quote is on the thread dude. If you cant get it right, just copy/paste it like I did.

you clearly missed the joke...

not surprising...

4 minutes ago, LJB said:

the difference is that JB is your HERO...

nothing more...

Yeah, I love JB. Gotta a poster of him on my wall. I say three Hail Jordans to it before I go to bed everynight. 

4 minutes ago, LJB said:

you have already said you didn't care if ferrari had said this towards other high level sports figures...

hero worship from anyone with more than 3 chicken hairs under their arm is just silly...

Oh, you didnt get the point I was trying to make....

Not surprising...

3 minutes ago, Drake_Mallard said:

Yeah, I love JB. Gotta a poster of him on my wall. I say three Hail Jordans to it before I go to bed everynight. 

Oh, you didnt get the point I was trying to make....

Not surprising...

when you do not hold the same standards across the board for your "opinions" then you just look like a child...

no "points" should really be paid any attention to after that...

but...

you did manage to get some posts out without editing...

that shows improvement...

6 minutes ago, LJB said:

when you do not hold the same standards across the board for your "opinions" then you just look like a child...

What standards did I not stick to? I felt I was being very clear.

6 minutes ago, LJB said:

no "points" should really be paid any attention to after that...

but...

you did manage to get some posts out without editing...

that shows improvement...

Yeah, I did. Awesome. 

Please stop trying to strawman and misrepresent everything every one says just to try and devolve the thread into a perpetual convo about who is smarter until someone gets the last word in. If I wanted to do that, Id go to reddit. 

Edited by Drake_Mallard

2 minutes ago, Drake_Mallard said:

What standards did I not stick to? I felt I was being very clear.

Yeah, I did. Awesome. 

Please stop trying to strawman and misrepresent everything every one says just to try and devolve the thread into a perpetual convo about who is smarter until someone gets the last word in. If I wanted to do that, Id go to reddit. 

edited...

With the demise of PD III, toxic masculinity and toxic stupidity has a new "hero": A. J. Ferrari.

Just scroll through this guy's Twit (yes, Twit) feed: he looks dumb; he acts dumb; he is dumb.  

He is one of the reasons wrestling is often ridiculed in high school and beyond as the dumb jock and Neanderthal sport.

John Smith should break this guy's phone or fingers.  Or, better yet, stuff his pie hole with a fist full of jock straps. 

28 minutes ago, dmm53 said:

With the demise of PD III, toxic masculinity and toxic stupidity has a new "hero": A. J. Ferrari.

Just scroll through this guy's Twit (yes, Twit) feed: he looks dumb; he acts dumb; he is dumb.  

He is one of the reasons wrestling is often ridiculed in high school and beyond as the dumb jock and Neanderthal sport.

John Smith should break this guy's phone or fingers.  Or, better yet, stuff his pie hole with a fist full of jock straps. 

Shut up with the "toxic masculinity" crap.  The kid is a tool.  But he's young.  Maybe he can mature.  

Of course in the next sentence, you are hoping his coach commits acts of violence.  

Take your Gender Studies degree elsewhere.  Hypocrite.

I don't see anything wrong with what Burroughs posted. He spoke about how he feels representing the USA as an athlete who is often overseas. I live overseas. I understand why people voted for Trump. I'm not excited about a Biden administration. But living overseas you feel like a punching bag because the guy has no filter. Burroughs didn't do any political analysis. How does Ferrari therefore conclude that he's "misinformed"? 

1 hour ago, dmm53 said:

toxic masculinity?

i would like to personally welcome the members of The View to this bbs...

26 minutes ago, misanthrope said:

I don't see anything wrong with what Burroughs posted. He spoke about how he feels representing the USA as an athlete who is often overseas. I live overseas. I understand why people voted for Trump. I'm not excited about a Biden administration. But living overseas you feel like a punching bag because the guy has no filter. Burroughs didn't do any political analysis. How does Ferrari therefore conclude that he's "misinformed"? 

well...

we do not have a new president yet...

that does seem pretty "misinformed"...

Just now, misanthrope said:

I'm not dancing around it. We're all aware of the lawsuits. He thinks it's over. So do I. Is that misinformed? It's realistic.

you asked...

i answered...

you don't like the answer...

what now?

my suggestion is to quit asking questions you refuse to acknowledge the actual answer to...