Wrestleknownothing

Jordan Burroughs doesn't lose on Twitter, either.

48 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Is anyone relevant actually trying to "cancel" Ferrari?  Most of what I saw under his tweet was memes of people laughing.

No dumm53 is not relevant.  But I am disgusted that terms like "toxic masculinity" are being used to the actions of a kid who has a habit of doing foolish things on the internet.  It has also been hinted at that young AJ  is racist.  It is a very slippery slope.

2 minutes ago, AHamilton said:

No dumm53 is not relevant.  But I am disgusted that terms like "toxic masculinity" are being used to the actions of a kid who has a habit of doing foolish things on the internet.  It has also been hinted at that young AJ  is racist.  It is a very slippery slope.

Poor AJ. He is clearly the victim here. You think he will overcome this?

3 minutes ago, AHamilton said:

well, at least after using the incredibly stupid phrase "toxic masculinity", dummy then called for violence...

he seems like a really fun dinner date to me...

Just now, LJB said:

ugh...

that is what you take out of that post?

It is. Nothing says slippery slope to thought policing, like an 18 year old getting called out for being a dumbass on social media. Poor AJ. How could he have known that being abrasive would have an equally abrasive response? Its the SJWs I tell ya!

3 minutes ago, Drake_Mallard said:

It is. Nothing says slippery slope to thought policing, like an 18 year old getting called out for being a dumbass on social media. Poor AJ. How could he have known that being abrasive would have an equally abrasive response? Its the SJWs I tell ya!

you missed the point entirely...

as per...

and let's be honest here...

you are just mad because he told your hero to just shut up and wrestle, which, is sound advice for JB even if it had to come from a teenager...

BTW...

JB is still misinformed... he still doesn't have the president he thinks he does yet... 

2 minutes ago, LJB said:

you are just mad because he told your hero to just shut up and wrestle, which, is sound advice for JB even if it had to come from a teenager...

I am furious someone would have the audacity to say anything to JB without properly bending the knee first. 

2 minutes ago, LJB said:

JB is still misinformed... he still doesn't have the president he thinks he does yet... 

President-elect. Semantics. You know what he meant.

2 minutes ago, Drake_Mallard said:

I am furious someone would have the audacity to say anything to JB without properly bending the knee first. 

President-elect. Semantics. You know what he meant.

again with the semantics claims...

perhaps JB should edit his silly tweets like you have to do your posts...

or...

maybe he should just stick to wrestling and spare us his overvalued "opinions"...

Just now, LJB said:

again with the semantics claims...

Yes, Im very predictable.

Just now, LJB said:

perhaps JB should edit his silly tweets like you have to do your posts...

Maybe. Yeah, if he wants to. I certainly don't have a problem with that.

1 minute ago, LJB said:

maybe he should just stick to wrestling and spare us his overvalued "opinions"...

He should do what he wants. If it causes so much stress to your life, don't read it.

You clearly are very sensitive to this.

Should we hug it out little guy?

Just now, Drake_Mallard said:

Yes, Im very predictable.

Maybe. Yeah, if he wants to. I certainly don't have a problem with that.

He should do what he wants. If it causes so much stress to your life, don't read it.

You clearly are very sensitive to this.

Should we hug it out little guy?

sensitive?

hardly...

JB can look like a jack ass all he wants on twitter...

i will only see it when someone else brings it to my attention because i refuse to subject myself to that vapid app...

again...

JB can do what he wants and anyone else can point and laugh or offer him then real advice to just shut up...

that is the what JB signs up for by thinking his "opinions" are worthy of offering up on social media...

clealry, that has been the cause of any stress...

1 minute ago, LJB said:

i will only see it when someone else brings it to my attention because i refuse to subject myself to that vapid app...

again...

JB can do what he wants and anyone else can point and laugh or offer him then real advice to just shut up...

that is the what JB signs up for by thinking his "opinions" are worthy of offering up on social media...

clealry, that has been the cause of any stress...

Nah. It really bothers you. I can see it.

1 minute ago, Drake_Mallard said:

Cant even talk about it anymore, I see. Youre just adorable.

bold claims for someone who can't follow a timeline on a thread and needs their hand held while having it explained to them...

but...

whatever...

1 hour ago, Drake_Mallard said:

Was he addressing me or not? So he quoted me, but none of it had to do with what I said? He claimed I was white knighting when I challenged the notion that microaggressions were this huge problem. 

When I wouldnt bite on the "white knight" trolling he took full victim stance of the dangers of labeling "toxic masculinity" more or less suggesting that I allign with SJW for questioning him in any way. What did I miss? 

@LJB Yet, here, where it clearly showed I knew the timeline left you to abandon the topic and offer a hug instead. 

2 minutes ago, Drake_Mallard said:

Seeing you clearly bothered by not being able to secure the final word in this back and forth is more than enough reward for me. No pat on the back necessary. 

INTERNET PARLOR TRICKS FOR DUMMIES

PG. 78?

Just now, LJB said:

there it is...

that cements you...

Cements me as what? 

If you had to guess, whats the percentage of your posts are a result of you misrepresenting someones post, then trying to argue that you're smarter than that person until the other person gives up? 50%? 

Let's continue. On page 6, going on 7 of @LJB's desperate attempt to get the last word in. :)

4 minutes ago, Drake_Mallard said:

Cements me as what? 

If you had to guess, whats the percentage of your posts are a result of you misrepresenting someones post, then trying to argue that you're smarter than that person until the other person gives up? 50%? 

Let's continue. On page 6, going on 7 of @LJB's desperate attempt to get the last word in. :)

cements you as typical...

do all the same internet parlor tricks...

you are just another one, that's it...

anyway...

surely you have some outrage to go manufacture over a mean tweet...

run along, now...

Just now, LJB said:

surely you have some outrage to go manufacture over a mean tweet...

Definitely. I'm working on some toxic masulinity and calling out SJWs left and right for their microaggressions, but I can do multpiple things at once. 

3 minutes ago, LJB said:

do all the same internet parlor tricks...

Why would I need to do "parlor tricks"? 

Are you denying that getting the last comment in isn't your goal? You pretending that you dont do this on the regular? Hell, your very identity on this forum revolves around it.