grappler6

Willie Trials

3 minutes ago, Class said:

If you are here representing Flo this doesn't help.  Arrogance like this is basically a microcosm of Flo.  In a general sense the culture and vibe of Flo is just unlikeable.  They still have value and they are not the devil but that value is dwindling.

unfortunately i am message board warrior at heart. it's in my blood and is never going away. I am bound to this forum for life and sometimes things get spicy, can't be helped. but i will tell the bros at the office to chill with the arrogance and put out nothing but positive vibes going forward. thank you for the feedback and understanding.

4 minutes ago, Jaroslav Hasek said:

unfortunately i am message board warrior at heart. it's in my blood and is never going away. I am bound to this forum for life and sometimes things get spicy, can't be helped. but i will tell the bros at the office to chill with the arrogance and put out nothing but positive vibes going forward. thank you for the feedback and understanding.

If you are giving them suggestions based on feedback here I would add that some resume updating might be wise.  

4 minutes ago, Jaroslav Hasek said:

Sorry I'll try to sound much stupider in the future. 

Sorry I have been around since day 1 Flo and know how things work.You having a high IQ has nothing to do with the discussion even though that's what you want it to be about.

7 minutes ago, Jaroslav Hasek said:

Gotta give you credit for still posting here after this week.   Glad it sounds like you didn't get fired for the Nomad retweet!

24 minutes ago, Class said:

If you are here representing Flo this doesn't help.  Arrogance like this is basically a microcosm of Flo.  In a general sense the culture and vibe of Flo is just unlikeable.  They still have value and they are not the devil but that value is dwindling.

it was a joke...

lighten up, francis...

12 minutes ago, calot said:

Sorry I have been around since day 1 Flo and know how things work.You having a high IQ has nothing to do with the discussion even though that's what you want it to be about.

thank you for recognizing my impressively high IQ 

10 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Gotta give you credit for still posting here after this week.   Glad it sounds like you didn't get fired for the Nomad retweet!

yeah I got in big trouble for that tweet. received a very stern admonishment. thankfully i'm still employed (phew!) but no one mentioned message board posts in my scolding so btw, Nomad is keeping a tally of all the NLI signees today. check it out, its good content! 

24 minutes ago, calot said:

They don't understand that at Flo and never will.Its the we are the smartest one  in the room attitude

just wanted to point out that in a post lamenting flo being smarter there was an edit and still several grammatical issues...

only the very average feel threatened by the smartest one in the room...

1 minute ago, Jaroslav Hasek said:

thank you for recognizing my impressively high IQ 

yeah I got in big trouble for that tweet. received a very stern admonishment. thankfully i'm still employed (phew!) but no one mentioned message board posts in my scolding so btw, Nomad is keeping a tally of all the NLI signees today. check it out, its good content! 

It's hard to follow nomad on social media because he does the fancy block/unblock when I follow him. He's really cute with that.

10 minutes ago, LJB said:

just wanted to point out that in a post lamenting flo being smarter there was an edit and still several grammatical issues...

only the very average feel threatened by the smartest one in the room...

Good thing neither of us are being graded.

8 minutes ago, Jaroslav Hasek said:

just sign up for his patreon. his content will be emailed to you. 

Better be careful Flo may fire you for that.He is a competitor.Better not let Ray see that 

Edited by calot

12 minutes ago, Jaroslav Hasek said:

just sign up for his patreon. his content will be emailed to you. 

Great idea, I'll sign up for the phone call and ask why he does the fancy block/unblock trick.

The Day 4 recap is up on Stalemates. 

1. I can’t believe that we almost had Willie in N.C. and I didn’t know it. 

2. This lawsuit is dumb. Just let Willie do his thing. There is room in the market for both. I like Flo, Rokfin, CP,  and Willie.

3. Even though I know CP did some dumb stuff according to the case I also see him having a pretty hard task in keeping Willie “in line”. Just my interpretation but sounds like CP’s boss Ray wanted CP to keep Willie in check. That would be hard because Willie is opinionated. Which I might add, is what I like about him. I also get that the programs cutting off access to Flo would be detrimental to Flo’s market. So, I see where CP is coming from here but I think it is more of a problem with these programs need to learn to take a little criticism without shutting the doors. 

4. Seems crazy given how tight CP and Willie were that their relationship just went up in flames like that. Just because I try to believe the best in people I wish they wouldn’t have let this get in the way of that.

15 hours ago, HokieHWT said:

I’m not going to get into detail but for a very brief time, 6 weeks or so, I was the “Associate Director” for the RTC where I was paid a percentage of the funds raised. The title was merely to make it sound like an official position but all I did was send emails to boosters. 

It didn’t last long as I was balancing a new marriage, a doctoral program, a full graduate assistantship, my coursework, publications, and empirical research. The boss man didn’t like how little I had brought in so we mutually separated, meaning he said he was “finding someone else” and I said, “sounds good”.

How excited are you for your impending subpoena?

2 hours ago, Jaroslav Hasek said:

I want to hate him, but he’s kin around here.

5 hours ago, 1032004 said:

And yet Flo has spent literally thousands of dollars complaining about generic phrases like “Big Board,” “Crystal Ball,” and a picture of a brain on a t-shirt. 

$1,000,000 on attorney fees so far

2 hours ago, OBXWrestler said:

The Day 4 recap is up on Stalemates. 

1. I can’t believe that we almost had Willie in N.C. and I didn’t know it. 

2. This lawsuit is dumb. Just let Willie do his thing. There is room in the market for both. I like Flo, Rokfin, CP,  and Willie.

3. Even though I know CP did some dumb stuff according to the case I also see him having a pretty hard task in keeping Willie “in line”. Just my interpretation but sounds like CP’s boss Ray wanted CP to keep Willie in check. That would be hard because Willie is opinionated. Which I might add, is what I like about him. I also get that the programs cutting off access to Flo would be detrimental to Flo’s market. So, I see where CP is coming from here but I think it is more of a problem with these programs need to learn to take a little criticism without shutting the doors. 

4. Seems crazy given how tight CP and Willie were that their relationship just went up in flames like that. Just because I try to believe the best in people I wish they wouldn’t have let this get in the way of that.

CP comes out the loser in this whole thing.  He'll be the sacrificial lamb at Flo before long is my guess

It’s funny to me how the Flo lawyers keep bringing up “flying Willie around the world” as a job perk as if he was going on a vacation. I think 99% of us wouldn’t want to fly to some gym in Siberia to cover wrestling. 

I also think think it’s hilarious that they put him on a PIP for criticizing Ohio state. The fact that they put him on a PIP for that is pretty demeaning. And everyone knows once you get put on a PIP it’s time to start looking for a new job, so it makes sense that he left. 

2 minutes ago, LJB said:

what pray tell is a PIP?

Performance Improvement Plan = Double Secret Probation.  The writing is on the wall and it is used to avoid any messy terminations

2 minutes ago, TFBJR said:

Performance Improvement Plan = Double Secret Probation.  The writing is on the wall and it is used to avoid any messy terminations

gotcha...

clearly FLO thought it was over when the german's bombed pearl harbor...

3 hours ago, jammen said:

$1,000,000 on attorney fees so far

Off topic, it is disgusting to me how much lawyers charge these days.  And I am one.

TOSU dropped “up to” $1,600/hr. to the firm it hired to investigate the doc who fondled athletes.  No one is worth that much an hour.  I am positive they could have found a firm less expensive.  Total waste of money.  That is not to indicate that an investigation wasn’t needed.  It was.