grappler6

Willie Trials

3 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Judge is very much signaling her opinion on this matter, if you can not tell, lol.

Yup, Judge Livingston: "what is Flo doing differently than anyone else by looking at public information to determine rankings?"

And yet Karen has literally spent days of this trial complaining about rankings...

Edited by 1032004

1 hour ago, 1032004 said:

He left just about a year ago.   Not sure when the lawsuit first started.    But I think part of the reason for the current trial is that Flo is saying since they believe Willie violated the 1-year non-compete, that it should be extended.

I know- but I remember watching the same kid do 2-3 videos of the trial back then. And , in particular, hearing that Martin chastised the Flo lawyer then also.

So, I just went on a quick spin down Rokfin's Twitter page to find the referenced Tweet and....is Rokfin a vehicle for the alt-right and conspiracy theorists or something?  A LOT of ugly stuff there.  It was like: sports, sports, sports, what deep state organizations are trying to take down democracy, sports....

5 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

I know- but I remember watching the same kid do 2-3 videos of the trial back then. And , in particular, hearing that Martin chastised the Flo lawyer then also.

That was just a hearing.

9 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

There were hearings in August or something, but I believe were just some sort of "emergency injunction" not part of the actual "trial."   Those concluded with Judge Livingston basically begging them to settle/mediate, but obviously that didn't happen

24 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

The Martin testimony during that was quality though.  Hopefully he gets called in this one.

50 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

So, I just went on a quick spin down Rokfin's Twitter page to find the referenced Tweet and....is Rokfin a vehicle for the alt-right and conspiracy theorists or something?  A LOT of ugly stuff there.  It was like: sports, sports, sports, what deep state organizations are trying to take down democracy, sports....

That was just a hearing.

This was basically Willie's feed for a while too. I think that may have been obliquely referred to when they asked CP how many times he'd asked Willie to delete tweets. People end up on strange paths when using the internet.

11 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

Entrepreneur CEO types are really low in trait agreeableness, so its  pretty standard.  

I really thought you made up the word “agreeableness”, so I looked it up and was corrected.

1 minute ago, HokieHWT said:

I really thought you made up the word “agreeableness”, so I looked it up and was corrected.

Yeah and I don't mean it in the common usage sense, I mean the technical psychological sense, so while being agreeable in common usage is good, I am using it in a neutral sense....sorry to be confusing.  

18 minutes ago, HokieHWT said:

Running to the store for some Jameson, ginger ale, and snacks. Can I pick up anything for anyone else?

Whiskey and snacks...

my kingdom to taste whiskey and snacks again...

thus boogie bug and no taste makes me want to punch a baby...

5 minutes ago, LJB said:

Whiskey and snacks...

my kingdom to taste whiskey and snacks again...

thus boogie bug and no taste makes me want to punch a baby...

I’m bummed you can’t taste anything at this time BUT look on the bright side, you can get a handle of Everclear and get wasted in 5 minutes for about $1.50.

seriously though, here’s to you on a full recovery. *chugs Jameson and ginger*

2 minutes ago, HokieHWT said:

I’m bummed you can’t taste anything at this time BUT look on the bright side, you can get a handle of Everclear and get wasted in 5 minutes for about $1.50.

seriously though, here’s to you on a full recovery. *chugs Jameson and ginger*

Ha... I am results oriented... I already drink swill...

got some Burnett’s right now that might as well be grey goose...

cooking a dinner right now that none of us will taste...

it does take the pressure off...

6 minutes ago, LJB said:

Ha... I am results oriented... I already drink swill...

got some Burnett’s right now that might as well be grey goose...

cooking a dinner right now that none of us will taste...

it does take the pressure off...

A dinner that none of us will taste sounds like a trait I wish I could turn off and on for when anyone in my wife’s family cooks.