Gantry

Burroughs vs Zahid Flo Event

2 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

Your dishonesty is revealed by mixing in the class act remark. Not saying JB isn't a classy guy, but you pretending I said something to the contrary is just out right dishonest.

I said nothing suggesting you "said something to the contrary."  I was simply saying JB won because he is a great champ who figures out how to win regardless.  I did not see it as Zahid failing or fading but JB as picking up the pace and finding a way to win.  And he is a class act a great guy.

Something about these boards when gets to page 3 goes downhill with folks attacking and taking in the worse way everything anyone says.  :(

11 minutes ago, Chrissn2001 said:

DT still winning these internet matches, huh?  what is this 12 years strong?

This is purely ignorant.  DT is the best 86kg guy on the planet.  He has proven that.

7 minutes ago, ionel said:

I said nothing suggesting you "said something to the contrary."  I was simply saying JB won because he is a great champ who figures out how to win regardless.  I did not see it as Zahid failing or fading but JB as picking up the pace and finding a way to win.  And he is a class act a great guy.

Something about these boards when gets to page 3 goes downhill with folks attacking and taking in the worse way everything anyone says.  :(

Its obvious Zahid got tired and the holocaust did in fact occur, despite what a bunch of people on here think.

Edited by hammerlockthree

7 minutes ago, DocBZ said:

How can conditioning be addressed? It has ben his achilles heel for years and Zahis knows it...most likely it is somewhat genetic to Zahid. Google "Lung brick Zahid Zeke Bo Jordan"...

For years?  2018 Zahid blew through everybody and wore them down in the process. Needs to get back to that elite level. 

18 minutes ago, Chrissn2001 said:

DT still winning these internet matches, huh?  what is this 12 years strong?

I actually picked Dake in all the Fantasy matches and would pick Burroughs if they were both 74kg. But Taylor is HUGE compared to Burroughs. There are weight classes for a reason

not much to say that hasn’t been said already...

I thought zahid would win and the entire match would look like the first period...

but, JB does JB things... when he was still there at the beginning of the second, zahid waved the white flag...

I think it is all mental for zahid...

JB does not have those issues... realizes what was going wrong in the first... corrected it... then explained it concisely in post...

then the call out was perfect...

I think DT wins, but, if JB dropped him the tantrum he would throw would be glorious...

also...

how those refs do not call that a leg foul is shameful... 
and mike mal should do a refresher on the rules as well... a haircut has been a leg foul for 5ish years...

3 minutes ago, Eagle26 said:

I actually picked Dake in all the Fantasy matches and would pick Burroughs if they were both 74kg. But Taylor is HUGE compared to Burroughs. There are weight classes for a reason

I wonder if Dake wants in on this action?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How many times does he have to accept?

Well the match never got made after that. So something happened. Now it's out there in public. We know he was watching. If he really wants it, he should have accepted immediately. He may not actually want it because he sees it as lose-lose for him.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Just now, HokieHWT said:

Can those of us who didn’t watch get some context? 

JB called out DT in the post match. He said something along the lines of:

"I know your watching Magic Man, wherever you are. In State College, at M2, in your mom's bed. Let's make this happen. We have a month and a half before I begin the cut to 74. You have two days to respond."

Thing is JB cannot really lose.   Burroughs wins- he wins.  Burroughs loses- he lost to a much bigger guy and stepped up to give the fans an awesome match.  No shame in that.  Either way he gets a nice paycheck and the fans are stoked.  Thats the beauty of a little guy fighting a big guy.  Didn't y'all ever read OF MICE AND MEN? 

Edited by matts1w

4 minutes ago, matts1w said:

Thing is JB cannot really lose.   Burroughs wins- he wins.  Burroughs loses- he lost to a much bigger guy.  No shame in that.  Either way he gets a nice paycheck and the fans are stoked.  Thats the beauty of a little guy fighting a big guy.  Didn't y'all ever read OF MICE AND MEN? 

That’s the beauty of Burroughs, he’s not afraid to lose nor does he ever think he will lose. Many guys are afraid to take that loss regardless of reasons and would never take the challenge. 

6 minutes ago, matts1w said:

Thing is JB cannot really lose.   Burroughs wins- he wins.  Burroughs loses- he lost to a much bigger guy.  No shame in that.  Either way he gets a nice paycheck and the fans are stoked.  Thats the beauty of a little guy fighting a big guy.  Didn't y'all ever read OF MICE AND MEN? 

“You hadda George. I swear you hadda.”