On 11/16/2020 at 7:46 PM, nhs67 said:

Everyone says Penn or Hawkeyes would run it but what would there 6 weight lineup be I just dont see them destroying Michigan or Cornells programs! Anyone wanna throw one together based off of the RTC Cup weights?

Gilman vs Micic/Arujau (Gilman/Gilman)

Retherford vs Pantaleo/Yianni (Retherford/Tossup)

Nolf vs Massa/Dake (Nolf/Dake)

Taylor vs Amine/Dean (Taylor/Taylor)

Snyder vs Dudley/Boykin (Snyder/Snyder)

Kerkvliet vs Parris/Bradley (Tossup/Tossup)

NLWC would be heavily favored in 5 with 1 toss up vs Cliff Keen. Heavily favored in 3 with 2 tossups, with Cornell heavily favored in the remaining match.

I don't think HWC would do very well at all. They'd get wrecked at 65, 74, 86, 97 and HWT by NLWC. And lose at least three to Cornell (65, 74, 86).

Edited by Le duke

NLWC would be heavily favored in 5 with 1 toss up vs Cliff Keen. Heavily favored in 3 with 2 tossups, with Cornell heavily favored in the remaining match.
I don't think HWC would do very well at all. They'd get wrecked at 65, 74, 86, 97 and HWT by NLWC. And lose at least three to Cornell (65, 74, 86).

There is no way Snyder is favored over anyone right now. He's injured AF.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, cjc007 said:

There is no way Snyder is favored over anyone right now. He's injured AF.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Fine. Taylor and Nickal play rock-paper-scissors for 86 and 97. They'll still beat the tar out of whoever Cornell and Michigan throw up at those weights. The only person at 86 or 97 those two would lose to would be J'den Cox.

On 11/20/2020 at 11:26 AM, Le duke said:

Idk about heavily favored in 5? (Wasnt pantaleo/retherford a close match recently) but I'd love to see Gilman vs Micic and Nickal vs Amine since Snyders out unfortunately 

Curious on who exactly gets to weigh in for the clubs with 2+ at most weights (CKWC and Wolfpack come to mind).

Will they allow everyone listed the opportunity to weigh in?

Will there be weigh-ins both days?  If not expect folks like Micic, Pantaleo, Green, Dake all to be absolutely fire on Day 2, or even later in Day 1.

Anyone care to take a stab as to a Match By Match?

The idea and possibilities of bumps has me intrigued as well.  Dudley was clearly hampered by a knee injury against Waltz.  Does CKWC split time between Amine, Abounader, and Dudley at 86/97?  Same question for ORTC with Karchla.  Might we see Sasso up at 74 for a match?  Would they forfeit 74 rather than do that?

Will one of the Deans go 97? I believe both Deans are better than Boykin.

If ORTC has the option and the dual on the line, do you send out Moore at 97 and Cox at 125 against Boykin/Bradley or do you trust Dhesi against Bradley?

Can't wait!

Curious the coaching approach for CKWC against Gopher then Wolfpack.  Do you put Hemida out against Gopher if the dual is sealed?  Do you send Parris against Gwiz?

4 hours ago, RoosterAttack said:

Idk about heavily favored in 5? (Wasnt pantaleo/retherford a close match recently) but I'd love to see Gilman vs Micic and Nickal vs Amine since Snyders out unfortunately 

If the weight is actually 65kg, yes, Zain is heavily favored, given that he competes at 65kg and Pantaleo competes at 70kg.

1 hour ago, IronChef said:

I don't know that there will be much bumping up, especially from guys with a shot to make the Olympics. If I'm Cox, there's no way I'm going up to 125 and risking an injury.

Devil's Advocate: He said his move to 97 rather than 86 was due to legacy right?  I believe it had more to do with making weight than that, but he did cite legacy as the main one.  What better way to reinforce that then by defeating our 125 rep from the previous 4(5) years?

On 11/22/2020 at 8:18 AM, nhs67 said:

Devil's Advocate: He said his move to 97 rather than 86 was due to legacy right?  I believe it had more to do with making weight than that, but he did cite legacy as the main one.  What better way to reinforce that then by defeating our 125 rep from the previous 4(5) years?

I appreciate the argument (And realize you're just fabricating for the sake of advocating... I like how that rhymed) but I don't think beating Gwiz is a "Legacy" blip on the radar. 
Of course we would all enjoy it, but I'd rather him continue to adjust to 97kg, becoming the dominant force he was down a weight. 
playing around with elite talent 30-40lbs heavier, seems more irresponsible than ambitious. 

20 minutes ago, spladle08 said:

I appreciate the argument (And realize you're just fabricating for the sake of advocating... I like how that rhymed) but I don't think beating Gwiz is a "Legacy" blip on the radar. 
Of course we would all enjoy it, but I'd rather him continue to adjust to 97kg, becoming the dominant force he was down a weight. 
playing around with elite talent 30-40lbs heavier, seems more irresponsible than ambitious. 

Truth is truth, in regards to all of this.

I still want to see it, and if the dual is on the line I would like Cox's odds more than Dhesi's.

46 minutes ago, Ogalthorpe Haywood said:

Micic is out for the potential worlds cup which is in Serbia so I can understand. 

Titan mercury decided to let CKWC replace Micic with someone on the same level.It was just talked about on FRL.I liked today's show without Pyles they should go with  Bray.Bratke and Ben on FRL

3 hours ago, calot said:

Titan mercury decided to let CKWC replace Micic with someone on the same level.It was just talked about on FRL.I liked today's show without Pyles they should go with  Bray.Bratke and Ben on FRL

Bratke is terrible, he’s awkward as hell. If they get rid of someone I hope it’s him. 

1 hour ago, Ogalthorpe Haywood said:

Bratke is terrible, he’s awkward as hell. If they get rid of someone I hope it’s him. 

Geez, Pyles. Can you tell us what is really on your mind?

Edited by nhs67