Sign in to follow this  
Eagle26

Flo gets 4 year deal with UWW

Huge news for Flo. Just as it starts to seem like they may have some major competition, they land a huge long term deal. Personally, I was starting to wonder if I will need to keep my Flo subscription with Rokfin emerging and Track usually having UWW events, but this is more than enough to keep me subscribing for another 4 years at least. 

13 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

Track is the worst....so i'm glad.

This contract will work the same as the Track one did. They just piggyback off of the UWW feed. They have less control over this feed than they do a normal one.

Flo needs all the help they can get.The trial hasn't been a good look for them at all.Cael and Jaggers texts being in court will hurt them with access to coaches.Lot of coaches are saying damn I didn't realize my texts to Flo employees could end up in court.

55 minutes ago, calot said:

Flo needs all the help they can get.The trial hasn't been a good look for them at all.Cael and Jaggers texts being in court will hurt them with access to coaches.Lot of coaches are saying damn I didn't realize my texts to Flo employees could end up in court.

Agreed. 

I think the UWW deal will save some subscriptions, but when is the next UWW event? Personally, I will let my Flo subscription end and re-assess in the future.

1 minute ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Agreed. 

I think the UWW deal will save some subscriptions, but when is the next UWW event? Personally, I will let my Flo subscription end and re-assess in the future.

In my experience it never ends unless you cancel before your CC takes on the charges...