Jump to content
Bronco

WHY am I not allowed to add photos to posts here?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Bronco said:

Every time I try to add a photo to a message here I get this ridiculous message:   "You can only upload a total of 0MB" with the additional note "Please contact us for assistance".

You need to delete pictures that you have posted in the past. You can only have so many total. Its a real pain in the ass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bronco said:

Every time I try to add a photo to a message here I get this ridiculous message:   "You can only upload a total of 0MB" with the additional note "Please contact us for assistance".

Can you post from an URL instead of an existing attachment?   Maybe the issue is the size or format of the image.  Try jpg or png format and dimensions under 640x480.  The last one I posted was an URL.  This time I posted one of my favorite existing attachments, which worked well.

maxresdefault.jpg.b837dc2e1b8c3e208aea0a0ee438741f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bronco said:

Every time I try to add a photo to a message here I get this ridiculous message:   "You can only upload a total of 0MB" with the additional note "Please contact us for assistance".

Boise State Football: Weak Schedule Dooms Broncos' BCS Title Hopes |  Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It does not matter how I try to add a photo here - I've tried every way possible - and I always get this ridiculous message EVERY time.   And very clearly I am NOT the only one here who keeps getting this message (over,  and over, and over,  and over, and over).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bronco said:

It does not matter how I try to add a photo here - I've tried every way possible - and I always get this ridiculous message EVERY time.   And very clearly I am NOT the only one here who keeps getting this message (over,  and over, and over,  and over, and over).

Ask this guy, Jason Buffer

48614920042_a738c34e91_o_d.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2020 at 1:39 PM, Drake_Mallard said:

You need to delete pictures that you have posted in the past. You can only have so many total. Its a real pain in the ass

How? I'm in the same boat and went to attachments and they only list them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

How? I'm in the same boat and went to attachments and they only list them

I don't get all of that...I just copy a picture and post it into this text box I am typing in....???? If that doesn't work I just go to "insert other media" and put the URL of the picture in there and it works. Maybe it's part of your board discipline. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Idaho said:

I don't get all of that...I just copy a picture and post it into this text box I am typing in....???? If that doesn't work I just go to "insert other media" and put the URL of the picture in there and it works. Maybe it's part of your board discipline. 

If you go to attachments under your account it lists the photos you've attached. Apparently I've done 11 at right about a total of 500m. But it only lists them. I don't see how to select them to delete. Plus, it seems like if I do delete them it must be from the post itself which would delete the photo from the post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

If you go to attachments under your account it lists the photos you've attached. Apparently I've done 11 at right about a total of 500m. But it only lists them. I don't see how to select them to delete. Plus, it seems like if I do delete them it must be from the post itself which would delete the photo from the post.

I went and looked at mine and I have posted about 100x more pictures than I have attached. Is there a difference between actually "attaching" the picture than just copy and pasting it in the text box? The last attachment I see was from abotu2-3 years ago but I just posted a picture in this thread - but it wasn't as an "attachment" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Idaho said:

I went and looked at mine and I have posted about 100x more pictures than I have attached. Is there a difference between actually "attaching" the picture than just copy and pasting it in the text box? The last attachment I see was from abotu2-3 years ago but I just posted a picture in this thread - but it wasn't as an "attachment" 

I don't know. I would have thought I posted more than 11 also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just went back to the last one I show as attached. I was able to delete the photo as attached and then copy it back in on it's own. It comes in much larger but I still don't see any way to get rid of the attachment. And I did try initially to just delete the photo before pasting in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

I don't know. I would have thought I posted more than 11 also.

 Try right clicking and copying a photo then pasting it in the text box area to see what happens. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...