Sign in to follow this  
Bronco

Cliff Keen Las Vegas Invitational

40 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Yep - Freakshow was moved to Idaho. No Reno - No Vegas. 

Reno Worlds was held in Oklahoma. So yeah it is highly unlikely that the Cliff Keen takes place in the state of Nevada. I just hope that it takes place somewhere this season. 

The Cliff Keen would look great at the Holt Arena and everyone could take advantage of the Free Taters for Out-of-Staters! 

Edited by TexRef

7 minutes ago, TexRef said:

Reno Worlds was held in Oklahoma. So yeah it is highly unlikely that the Cliff Keen takes place in the state of Nevada. I just hope that it takes place somewhere this season. 

I looked in both Track and Flo and didn't see anything as was pointed out. Since maybe March or into January. Harder to tell on Flo as not as much location info readily apparent without clicking each I button but it didn't look like any there either.

I would have bet on it!   1f92d.png

1 hour ago, TexRef said:

The Cliff Keen would look great at the Holt Arena and everyone could take advantage of the Free Taters for Out-of-Staters! 

I was thinking of RTOC that has the high school and college division. It would make sense that Worlds would move to Oklahoma. I would be down with Holt but I don't think the universities are having any events - It would most likely have to be at Ford Arena - It's a great set up and not affiliated with a university. It's where they had the Freak Show.