nom

Rofkin - can some explain it for a consumer?

4 hours ago, fadzaev2 said:

I emailed to the above email address....we'll see if and how long it takes to get a response...may not be a big deal.  I had an issue with my card right before Rokfin tried to take my payment....and Discover and I decided to close the account and open a new one.   Before I could put the new card into play, Rokfin's attempt to take my payment was rejected.  I got a message from them, and I responded, explained and put my new card on my account.  But in the process, I then got charged on Nov. 24 and Nov. 26.....my earlier charges were on the 19th of Sept. and Oct.  So it looks like I got charged twice.  Hopefully, we straighten this out soon.  Fadz

SEE......this is why I didn't want to start a separate thread and make  a rant out of this......I got a response this morning, and there was confusion, maybe on my part, as somehow I was charged to both of the email addresses I have....normally I only use the one.  Issue was looked into and is supposed to be corrected on my account.  Hopefully problem solved/easy fix.

I saw a Rokfin wrestling promo for Wednesday Jan 20th Underground 3. One of the matches is Amos V Dudley. Any insight on this match? Amos was one of the top HSers and is a RS Wisconsin? 

1 hour ago, russling said:

I saw a Rokfin wrestling promo for Wednesday Jan 20th Underground 3. One of the matches is Amos V Dudley. Any insight on this match? Amos was one of the top HSers and is a RS Wisconsin? 

I believe the match has been changed to CJ Brucki, not Dudley.

https://twitter.com/WiscRTC/status/1351290430219030528/photo/1

Also Amos is not on redshirt.  He is on deferred enrollment.  He is currently not enrolled this year, so he could redshirt next year, still.

I was hoping he would enroll here in the 2nd semester, but it doesn't look likely.  For those wondering, classes for Wisconsin start this next Monday, 1/25/21.  If he is to enroll it needs to be before then.

Also, Brucki has spent much of his senior career at 79 kilos and prior to all these 'pro cards' was in coach mode.  I expect Amos to demolish him with relative ease.  I thought the Dudley match would be competitive.

I gotta pay for the service and they want a tip too.  Man someone better make sure my glass of filled and fresh bread is on the table.  

Tips are available for free content too. so if someone runs a free live stream, they could be open for tips. it’s pretty flexible.