Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lurker

Gilman vs Gross- Dec 16

Recommended Posts

The Gillman-Colon match score was far closer than the match actually was.  Gillman controlled it and I don't believe he was ever in any danger.  The same Colon that just hot-rodded all over Gross 21-15.

Keep in mind, these toons have got hands on each other before.  They were both in the room in 2014-2015 at Iowa.  So Gross's length won't be unknown on him.

Unless that length is a problem for Gillman, which it may very well be, I don't see this being close.  Close score? Maybe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, nhs67 said:

The Gillman-Colon match score was far closer than the match actually was.  Gillman controlled it and I don't believe he was ever in any danger.  The same Colon that just hot-rodded all over Gross 21-15.

Keep in mind, these toons have got hands on each other before.  They were both in the room in 2014-2015 at Iowa.  So Gross's length won't be unknown on him.

Unless that length is a problem for Gillman, which it may very well be, I don't see this being close.  Close score? Maybe.

Gross is 10x the wrestler he was as a true freshman. So is Gilman. I don’t think that matters. 
  
Gross may have a size advantage here at 60kg, and he is at home. 
  
I’m still picking Gilman. I think he bullies Gross around a bit. 
  
super excited for this one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Housebuye said:

Gross is 10x the wrestler he was as a true freshman. So is Gilman. I don’t think that matters. 
  
Gross may have a size advantage here at 60kg, and he is at home. 
  
I’m still picking Gilman. I think he bullies Gross around a bit. 
  
super excited for this one

I could see Gilman getting 4+ step out points against Gross.

That, and some of the scrambling Gross does in folk = 2 pts for Gilman in FS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Le duke said:

I could see Gilman getting 4+ step out points against Gross.

That, and some of the scrambling Gross does in folk = 2 pts for Gilman in FS.

Gilman has been looking really tough lately hard not to pick him. He's been steamrolling through legit opponents, and we all love gross but his matches are essentially car crashes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2020 at 5:03 PM, Le duke said:

I could see Gilman getting 4+ step out points against Gross.

That, and some of the scrambling Gross does in folk = 2 pts for Gilman in FS.

Very possible. I don’t think Gilman dominates though. Gross will score at least 4 points

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...