Crash

150 8-Man Bracket

2 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Oh damn.  I did not think if that.  Wondering what Baj thinks about that.  Wonder if a reseed is needed for that...

Flo said he will slot into the bracket where McKenna was and face Henderson in the first round. They made a big deal of revealing the brackets on FRL and probably did not want to go back on the logic they explained. 

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Flo said he will slot into the bracket where McKenna was and face Henderson in the first round. They made a big deal of revealing the brackets on FRL and probably did not want to go back on the logic they explained. 

I know and get all that, however Shnaulty has clear criteria on him, as it were.

On 12/7/2020 at 12:51 PM, steen-hooph said:

I think Yianni is our best chance to qualify the weight. Most dynamic offense and defense. Good tank. Interesting to see if he can win our qualifier. With a spot in the Olympic Games on the line, I hope he is our rep. 

Your point is well heard, but I will challenge "dynamic defense" as a positive attribute.  At the senior world level, I think we would prefer "so positionally sound his legs are rarely touched" to dynamic defense.

1 hour ago, lu1979 said:

Flo must have been listening to you - AA moves up to # 5 and Alex P in at #6

Likely Bajrang didn't want to face a guy he was training with 2nd round.

Also pretty curious as to if JO makes Pantaleo look small.

Keep in mind this is the same Pantaleo that Zain had to rally and beat in the last minute.

Likely Bajrang didn't want to face a guy he was training with 2nd round.
Also pretty curious as to if JO makes Pantaleo look small.
Keep in mind this is the same Pantaleo that Zain had to rally and beat in the last minute.

Wrestling at 157lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

I understand that.

Also of note: Pantaleo has already said he'll be going 74 for trials, providing he can qualify.

They seeded the bracket again like you said they should.Moved Ashnault up to wrestle Henderson and Pantaleo down to wrestle JO

2 hours ago, calot said:

They seeded the bracket again like you said they should.Moved Ashnault up to wrestle Henderson and Pantaleo down to wrestle JO

What a lucky break for Ashnault.  Does he have a good shot at beating Henderson?

1 hour ago, Mokoma said:

What a lucky break for Ashnault.  Does he have a good shot at beating Henderson?

Yes I think he beats Henderson and I think he would've lost against JO.Flo had to seed it again once McKenna dropped out good job by them

2 hours ago, calot said:

Yes I think he beats Henderson and I think he would've lost against JO.Flo had to seed it again once McKenna dropped out good job by them

At the same time does it give JO a tougher first round opponent or is it about the same?