Crash

150 8-Man Bracket

2 minutes ago, Ogalthorpe Haywood said:

Bajrang 6-1

Was a good match.  For both, really. Lugo looked massive compared to him.

Makes me wonder if size will be an issue come the finals, being as the three biggest toons are on the bottom of the bracket.

1 minute ago, alliseeisgold said:

oliver so overrated. guy always comes up short in big matches. Guy can't be a canidate for our rep when he got dismantled by metcalf by 100 points over there career

I agree, but to fact check, Oliver beat Metcalf in the 2013(?) US Open Finals

2 minutes ago, alliseeisgold said:

oliver so overrated. guy always comes up short in big matches. Guy can't be a canidate for our rep when he got dismantled by metcalf by 100 points over there career

A big dramatic, eh?

Pantaleo was leading Zain until last minute a month ago.  He's right there at 150-155lbs...

A big dramatic, eh?
Pantaleo was leading Zain until last minute a month ago.  He's right there at 150-155lbs...

He’s another guy who gets screwed by the 6 Oly weight classes.

I’m not saying he’s world class, but I think he’d make a solid 70kg option for the US going forward if Green stays at 65kg permanently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Le duke said:

He’s another guy who gets screwed by the 6 Oly weight classes.

I’m not saying he’s world class, but I think he’d make a solid 70kg option for the US going forward if Green stays at 65kg permanently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't disagree.  Especially seeing as Green said he is walking around before cutting and dieting at 158/159, I am curious if he tries to stick to 65.  I don't think he will.

8 minutes ago, wrestlingphish said:

Oliver challenged, lost the challenge, then appealed to the head table and won the challenge. I always put an asterisk by that win.

Metcalf doesn't.  Calls it a garbage loss, meaning he acknowledges it's legitimacy.

8 minutes ago, wrestlingphish said:

Oliver challenged, lost the challenge, then appealed to the head table and won the challenge. I always put an asterisk by that win.

And the calls were a little flukey. There was a step out that really confused me at the time. I'm getting kinda long in the tooth, so can't remember the exact details. Regardless, I would not characterize their rivalry as metcalf "dismantling" JO "by 100 points over there career"

7 minutes ago, alliseeisgold said:

seeing pantaleo and ashnault out here makes you think micah jordan should of tried freestyle - would of fit his game nicely

Pantaleo and Shnaulty owned Micah.  Pantaleo was 4-0 and Shnaulty 3-0 against him, respectively. 

8 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Pantaleo and Shnaulty owned Micah.  Pantaleo was 4-0 and Shnaulty 3-0 against him, respectively. 

micah was the better offensive wrestler and the worst top/bottom guy. Freestyle fits micah better than both. 

and all those matches were barnburners 

Edited by alliseeisgold