Jump to content
Crash

150 8-Man Bracket

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Ogalthorpe Haywood said:

Bajrang 6-1

Was a good match.  For both, really. Lugo looked massive compared to him.

Makes me wonder if size will be an issue come the finals, being as the three biggest toons are on the bottom of the bracket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, alliseeisgold said:

oliver so overrated. guy always comes up short in big matches. Guy can't be a canidate for our rep when he got dismantled by metcalf by 100 points over there career

I agree, but to fact check, Oliver beat Metcalf in the 2013(?) US Open Finals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, alliseeisgold said:

oliver so overrated. guy always comes up short in big matches. Guy can't be a canidate for our rep when he got dismantled by metcalf by 100 points over there career

A big dramatic, eh?

Pantaleo was leading Zain until last minute a month ago.  He's right there at 150-155lbs...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A big dramatic, eh?
Pantaleo was leading Zain until last minute a month ago.  He's right there at 150-155lbs...

He’s another guy who gets screwed by the 6 Oly weight classes.

I’m not saying he’s world class, but I think he’d make a solid 70kg option for the US going forward if Green stays at 65kg permanently.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Le duke said:


He’s another guy who gets screwed by the 6 Oly weight classes.

I’m not saying he’s world class, but I think he’d make a solid 70kg option for the US going forward if Green stays at 65kg permanently.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't disagree.  Especially seeing as Green said he is walking around before cutting and dieting at 158/159, I am curious if he tries to stick to 65.  I don't think he will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, wrestlingphish said:

Oliver challenged, lost the challenge, then appealed to the head table and won the challenge. I always put an asterisk by that win.

Metcalf doesn't.  Calls it a garbage loss, meaning he acknowledges it's legitimacy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, wrestlingphish said:

Oliver challenged, lost the challenge, then appealed to the head table and won the challenge. I always put an asterisk by that win.

And the calls were a little flukey. There was a step out that really confused me at the time. I'm getting kinda long in the tooth, so can't remember the exact details. Regardless, I would not characterize their rivalry as metcalf "dismantling" JO "by 100 points over there career"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, alliseeisgold said:

seeing pantaleo and ashnault out here makes you think micah jordan should of tried freestyle - would of fit his game nicely

Pantaleo and Shnaulty owned Micah.  Pantaleo was 4-0 and Shnaulty 3-0 against him, respectively. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Pantaleo and Shnaulty owned Micah.  Pantaleo was 4-0 and Shnaulty 3-0 against him, respectively. 

micah was the better offensive wrestler and the worst top/bottom guy. Freestyle fits micah better than both. 

and all those matches were barnburners 

Edited by alliseeisgold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...