Sign in to follow this  
nom

Wrestling gifts

In the extended family I have a young guy who has fallen in love with wrestling.  Would like to get him a wrestling related gift for the holiday.  Wondering about web sites with good ideas / options.

45 minutes ago, nom said:

In the extended family I have a young guy who has fallen in love with wrestling.  Would like to get him a wrestling related gift for the holiday.  Wondering about web sites with good ideas / options.

I got my nephew a cool, throwback Iowa wrestling shirt from Rudis. I really like the designs and throwback-esque feel they have.

He is young — not really into the college wrestling thing yet (parents aren’t into it) ... so likely not going to go the college branded route .... that said, am seeing cool non college stuff through these ideas. Thanks!

On 12/5/2020 at 10:12 AM, nom said:

How about a subscription to Flowrestling?  

How about a good book that will acquaint him with great wrestlers and their stories. "Legends of the Mat" offers biographies of 34 wrestling legends like Gable, Hodge, Smith, Kemp, Schultz, etc. Many other wrestling books are on this site as well.  Go to www.mike-chapman.com.