Sign in to follow this  

Any chance we have an all-minority Olympic team?

2 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

Just don't respond if you are out of your depth. The pretending to laugh thing is weird.

look, since the same people who say that "race doesn't matter and noticing race is the real racism" also tend to say that the disparate outcomes in all sorts of areas are because of some social pathology or what have you about the disadvantaged communities themselves i don't think it's a real mystery what the actual racist statement is. 

you are as deep as a puddle.

Edited by ugarte

8 minutes ago, ugarte said:

look, since the same people who say that "race doesn't matter and noticing race is the real racism" also tend to say that the disparate outcomes in all sorts of areas are because of some social pathology or what have you about the disadvantaged communities themselves i don't think it's a real mystery what the actual racist statement is. 

could you pack another generalization in there just for good measure?

just curious...

45 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Anyone can make their area better than it is, but it does take work. Can't just point fingers at others all the time. No one is stopping anyone from getting up every day and making their neighborhood a better place. 

Quoted for history's sake.

2 hours ago, ugarte said:

https://thespun.com/more/sports-media/video-jemele-hill-asked-jake-paul-if-knocking-out-nate-robinson-was-racist

this is our country right now...

On 12/7/2020 at 4:27 AM, AHamilton said:

OH! We forgot one at 57 kg! Spencer Lee! His mom was born in France! Another minority!

Gilman's grandmother was born in Germany.  Does that count?

My great grandmother was born in Norway.  Just call me the Viking wrestler!!

mspart

6 hours ago, LJB said:

could you pack another generalization in there just for good measure?

just curious...

6 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

Anyone can make their area better than it is, but it does take work. Can't just point fingers at others all the time. No one is stopping anyone from getting up every day and making their neighborhood a better place. 

capture.jpg

20 minutes ago, ugarte said:

capture.jpg

2 completely average view points diametrically opposed does not equal one reasonable take...

but for sure...

continue to part yourself on the back...

i hope you don't pull anything while doing it...  

7 hours ago, ugarte said:

At least I'm not shallow enough to assume "disparate outcomes" (a moronic euphemism for "the fact that everyone isn't exactly equal in everyway) are caused by a single variable.