nom

Is Burroughs / Taylor going to happen or not?

1 minute ago, hammerlockthree said:

Taylor didn't have pubic hair during the match you are referencing. 

I think his gas tank is just as good at 200lbs.

You give Dean too little credit, also he is a 20lbs bigger than burroughs, and is way more a grinder. 

Way more of a grinder?  Did you see his match with Downey?  JB is a five time world champ. You give him way too little credit. Didn’t have pubic hair?  That’s nice he was still man enough to beat everyone not named Burroughs or Dake. 

1 minute ago, AnklePicker said:

Way more of a grinder?  Did you see his match with Downey?  JB is a five time world champ. You give him way too little credit. Didn’t have pubic hair?  That’s nice he was still man enough to beat everyone not named Burroughs or Dake. 

You don't know what a grinder is.

You are ignoring my point about Taylors physical immaturity in comparison to Burroughs. 

1 minute ago, hammerlockthree said:

You are ignoring my point about Taylors physical immaturity in comparison to Burroughs. 

Yes I do. So his immaturity caused him to get more tired?  I’m not sure I understand how being more mature equates to better gas tank. If you’d said he was overpowered that might make sense. 

1 minute ago, AnklePicker said:

Yes I do. So his immaturity caused him to get more tired?  I’m not sure I understand how being more mature equates to better gas tank. If you’d said he was overpowered that might make sense. 

You also don't understand how wrestling a much bigger guy makes you more tired...which it pretty intuitive. 

6 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

Are these odds generated by Flo?

Cause IMHO wrestling should be weighted like baseball not like football or basketball. 

Askren just said as much on FRL Wednesday.  CP simply said predicting a score is easier since they're not Vegas pros.

44 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

Its no more difficult to do moneyline odds....

Flo casually drops "We have no idea what we are doing" again. 

we're doing our best!

the point spreads were also for the pick em contest, where moneylines would be useless. anyone is free to take a crack at making moneylines tho. would be cool to see imo