BigTenFanboy

Thomas Gilman throwing shade at HWC

50 minutes ago, Class said:

Yikes, no need to be so melodramatic.  There aren’t many events so they pushed a fluff piece and the thought is simply “could you do one on the guys in your program “.

Using one on a former athlete can be appropriate but when the underlying relationship status is “ we didn’t want you, you now don’t want us” why is it out of line for Gilman to ask respectfully—please don’t use stuff with me?

it would be like Flo pushing out a piece Willie did in 2018.  They can do it, but would be quite dumb if they did.  As is the HWC, and then their board members call him an Elf.  No victim here, just a poorly run RTC social media strategy.

I agree it doesn’t really make sense for HWC to do that, but Gilman didn’t phrase it as a question...

What was the elf thing?

3 hours ago, Drake_Mallard said:

Didnt say one thing about Brands. Go ahead; scroll on through and double check that one. 

Never said you did.

I was merely offering a bit of helpful advice.

I'm sure you enjoy the flavor, just no need for procreation at that age for them.  Let their kiddos give them grandkiddos.

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

Never said you did.

I was merely offering a bit of helpful advice.

I'm sure you enjoy the flavor, just no need for procreation at that age for them.  Let their kiddos give them grandkiddos.

So your insisting on making it about Brands? Get off his nuts turd.

17 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Good try.  At least you have effort going for you there, squirt.  Keep on keepin' on.

Weak. 

13 minutes ago, BigTenFanboy said:

I dont think hes making it about the Brands. Hes making it about you.

.... he did quote me out of nowhere. @nhs67 get off my nuts turd.

Edited by Drake_Mallard

19 minutes ago, BigTenFanboy said:

I dont think hes making it about the Brands. Hes making it about you.

Yep.  He said someone sucked when it seemed clear to me that he was the one guzzling prior in the thread.

10 minutes ago, Drake_Mallard said:

Weak. 

.... he did quote me out of nowhere. @nhs67 get off my nuts turd.

See above.

28 minutes ago, Drake_Mallard said:

You didnt even address anything I said. You made it was about Brands for no reason.... where was I "guzzling"? 

Meh.

I was bored and now I'm even more bored.

You have even failed at failing.  Very nice job.

4 hours ago, 1032004 said:

I agree it doesn’t really make sense for HWC to do that, but Gilman didn’t phrase it as a question...

What was the elf thing?

Think the individuals name is Beldeen.  He posted a meme from Will Ferrell that said “he’s an angry elf”.  In his profile he claims to be a HWC board member.

Edited by Class

54 minutes ago, Drake_Mallard said:

... so you got nothing then?  

I have some 3-2-1 dip that is off the chain.  Made that instead of arguing with you on your shmexual appetites.

Little bit of lime.

Lot of bit of cilantro.

Yum.

53 minutes ago, BigTenFanboy said:

Lol.. you dont get it. Hes not making fun of the brands. Its not about the Brands. Its about you.

Was legit just giving him a hard time about saying someone sucked for providing a more logical reasoning than him.

To be fair it was a great comeback, straight and to the point.  Made me chuckle.

That and was bored.  Dinna have reason to peck a fight aside for that.

1 hour ago, BigTenFanboy said:

Lol.. you dont get it. Hes not making fun of the brands. Its not about the Brands. Its about you.

No ****? Yeah, why is making a comment about Brands making fun of me? He cant even tell me. Its obvious hes trying to troll me, hes just not even good at it. Hahaha

Fact is that he took is shot and had to change the topic as soon as I called him out on it. 

4 hours ago, Drake_Mallard said:

No ****? Yeah, why is making a comment about Brands making fun of me? He cant even tell me. Its obvious hes trying to troll me, hes just not even good at it. Hahaha

Fact is that he took is shot and had to change the topic as soon as I called him out on it. 

10 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Says the turd.  Why don't you get off Brands' nuts.  They don't need any more kiddos at their respective ages 

Gee i dont know. What do you think is being implied here?

6 hours ago, BigTenFanboy said:

Gee i dont know. What do you think is being implied here?

Ok. I didnt say anything about Brands. Just because I made a comment about Gilman means Im on "Brands nuts"? And then both of you say he got me because he said that? Grow tf up.

Edited by Drake_Mallard

8 minutes ago, dman115 said:

It is fun watching someone not get it while everyone else on here does.

It's not you drake, it's every single other person on here.

Im exceptional then. Ill take it. 

Back to the topic... its too bad Gilman has to resort to this sort of stuff. He is moving to full "has been" status very nicely; quicker than I thought he would.

Edited by Drake_Mallard

23 hours ago, Drake_Mallard said:

Doubt Spencer would be a dbag about it like Thomas Gilman is here. Everyone gets how the post-collegiate system works... him being at NLWC clearly isnt the issue.

Dirtbag?  You never cease to hit rock bottom.  They wouldn't pay him, he moved on, they are still using his stuff - no company does that.  He's right and was professional about it.  Not sure how this makes him a dbag.  You on the other hand ..... 

20 hours ago, Drake_Mallard said:

Not ALOT of wrestling events going on right now... have you watched the news recently? 

Jesus, can we please have a discussion about something without making someone a victim? Yeah its not a big deal. Its also not a big deal for hawk fans to talk about it. 

Talk about it??  You called him a dbag.  Twice. 

Edited by TFBJR
Accuracy