Sign in to follow this  
ConnorsDad

UWW World Cup on TV

It is on the Olympic Channel and has been enjoyable. Russia looking great and nice to have it back. Usual officiating hijinks with Russia. Vlasov vs Nemes in the semis. Vlasov with a passive in the first and Nemes in the 2nd. Of course, a phantom passive on Nemes late in the 2nd to win it for Roman. Kyrgyzstan has really improved as a country. Also, Polish greco 67kg Pacurkowski really let's it fly. Russian greco 55kg Sefershaev is new to me but blitzed the field. Stefanik lost and left shoes on the mat.

Edited by ConnorsDad

The Olympic Channel is on the Youtube TV lineup.  Get a free 30-day trial and watch.  They've got both World Cup and World Championships on this week.

World Cup Greco Finals:  today 5p ET

World Championships:  Tue/Wed noon ET

World Cup Women's Finals:  Tue/Wed 5p ET; also Wed 11p ET

World Championships:  Thu noon ET

World Cup FS Finals:  Thu 5p ET; also 9p ET; also Sat 3p ET; also Sun 9a ET

World Cup Wrestling:  Fri noon ET

* I believe "World Championships" is a misnomer.  Simply typed when I saw on the channel guide.

3 hours ago, lu_alum said:

The Olympic Channel is on the Youtube TV lineup.  Get a free 30-day trial and watch.  They've got both World Cup and World Championships on this week.

* I believe "World Championships" is a misnomer.  Simply typed when I saw on the channel guide.

This should be pinned to the top of the International registry.

22 hours ago, lu_alum said:

Are these the actual live times? Or are these tape delay broadcast times? 

4 hours ago, GranbyTroll said:

Are these the actual live times? Or are these tape delay broadcast times? 

broadcast times.  note that the World Cup FS finals is being broadcast four times.  I suspect the first is actual live, followed by three rebroadcasts.

2 hours ago, lu_alum said:

broadcast times.  note that the World Cup FS finals is being broadcast four times.  I suspect the first is actual live, followed by three rebroadcasts.

Is the Olympic channel on cable? When I go to its Youtube I just see old clips.

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

Yes.  @spladle08 recently said he did in another thread for this event.  Perhaps he could talk you through it (or us through it).

So there are a lot of VPNs out there you can pay for, but I literally googled "Free VPN" and I found a free attachment for chrome.  ( https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/free-vpn-for-chrome-vpn-p/majdfhpaihoncoakbjgbdhglocklcgno )Redownloaded Chrome, downloaded the attachment, cleared my browser history and boom watched the event at https://wrestlingtv.in/livestream/

Admittedly I have 2 monitors and to get multiple mats to work smoothly I need to open them in separate browsers, but with the 2 monitor set-up,  do not mind. 
However, @cjc007 has more sneaky experience in this realm maybe he could help with a more reliable VPN