Wrestleknownothing

Lehigh Schedule is out

1 minute ago, NJDan said:

Not even close. Try again.

Huh? No idea what point you are either trying to make or ask now.

So I guess I'll type slower- The Ivy League- is a L-E-A-G-U-E. They set their own rules. They said no winter sports.

Lehigh is NOT in the Ivy League. They are in the Patriot League but not for wrestling. The EIWA minus Ivies and F&M so far are wrestling. Apparently Lehigh has decided to wrestle albeit without fans.

33 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

Huh? No idea what point you are either trying to make or ask now.

So I guess I'll type slower- The Ivy League- is a L-E-A-G-U-E. They set their own rules. They said no winter sports.

Lehigh is NOT in the Ivy League. They are in the Patriot League but not for wrestling. The EIWA minus Ivies and F&M so far are wrestling. Apparently Lehigh has decided to wrestle albeit without fans.

OK. I will pity you and explain. The Ivy League members and Lehigh are both highly ranked academic colleges in the northeast. If it's OK for Lehigh to wrestle, why not Penn and Cornell?

6 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

Because one group said no. That's the answer. Why are you having trouble understanding?

Different people/institutions are different. This is America. They can do things their own way unless the government declares otherwise especially in an emergency.

This is always one of the dumbest arguments. How come my brother can do it but I can't? And why would you assume that given the difference that the right answer isn't what the Ivies are doing rather than what Lehigh is doing if, in fact, there is a common right answer at all?

Lehigh's cumulative positivity rate overall among students is around 1.9%, with weekly rates as high as 8%. (https://coronavirus.lehigh.edu/covid-19-dashboard-reporting).  Cornell's positivity rate among students is typically under .1% (the most current week has it at about .01%) (https://covid.cornell.edu/testing/dashboard/).  You can judge for yourself if Lehigh has been making the right decisions, but I'm pretty sure that Cornell has been making the right decisions.

**** Fess up Ken: Wrestleknownothing and Klehner are one in the same, like Mookie, Buck and The Whorehouse are all the same.  BTW, I am re-locating back to the Lehigh Valley in PA effective the 2nd week in January, so I will be changing my screen name from Cary by the lake to something else haven't decide what yet, and I unlike others will let everyone know who I am and not hide my identity.  Really glad Lehigh as well as others will be wrestling soon.

58 minutes ago, Cary by the Lake said:

**** Fess up Ken: Wrestleknownothing and Klehner are one in the same, like Mookie, Buck and The Whorehouse are all the same.  BTW, I am re-locating back to the Lehigh Valley in PA effective the 2nd week in January, so I will be changing my screen name from Cary by the lake to something else haven't decide what yet, and I unlike others will let everyone know who I am and not hide my identity.  Really glad Lehigh as well as others will be wrestling soon.

My name is Ken Lehner, so I'm not hiding my identity.  I have exactly one identity on any forum I frequent.  So, you are wrong.  Out of curiosity, why would you think that?

And I, too, am glad that Lehigh and others will soon be wrestling.

2 hours ago, Cary by the Lake said:

BTW, I am re-locating back to the Lehigh Valley in PA effective the 2nd week in January, so I will be changing my screen name from Cary by the lake to something else haven't decide what yet, 

Susie by the Pond   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 hours ago, klehner said:

My name is Ken Lehner, so I'm not hiding my identity.  I have exactly one identity on any forum I frequent.  So, you are wrong.  Out of curiosity, why would you think that?

And I, too, am glad that Lehigh and others will soon be wrestling.

My name is William Restleknownothing. I too have nothing to hide. Ironically, I think I know everything.