Wrestleknownothing

Lehigh Schedule is out

5 hours ago, Cary by the Lake said:

like Mookie, Buck and The Whorehouse are all the same. 

I think you missed a few...

so I will be changing my screen name from Cary by the lake to something else haven't decide what yet

Legger is a good one.

I unlike others will let everyone know who I am and not hide my identity.

No way I'd ever post my real name here - too many crazies hanging around!  (see top of post)

Edited by red blades

3 hours ago, Cary by the Lake said:

**** Ken: If I was wrong I apologize.  That has been stated/speculated on the Lehigh Wrestling Forum for a long time now.  Please accept my apology.

I was a little confused by your claim that klehner and I were believed to be one and the same by the Lehigh forum,. But I was intrigued, so I went over there to take a look.

Imagine my disappointment to find out that it is NothingMatters and klehner that stand accused. Sigh, internet infamy will have to wait for Wrestleknownothing.

For whatever reason, I guess Legger was already taken (hence, Cary by the Lake, soon to be former place of residence.)

Perhaps, Legger pt.2? Legger II, Legger deux?

You may certainly incorporate Legger in there somewhere.

Glad to hear you're coming back north of the Mason/Dixon line (AND in NE PA?)

(Hey, I'll ring you up, during the holidays... we'll catch up! :-D )

D3

Edited by D3 for LU

Speculation on the possible line up?

Sure!

125: Brandon Paetzell... looking to take the abbreviated EIWA's and AA ( wayyyyy over due.)

133: Nick Farro off to post wrestling fortunes?  Leaning Jaret Lane's way (though, others may feel differently), he looked good in a dual.

141: Perhaps, Dan Moran here, though, he'll have some tough competition here to get through.

149: Jimmy Hoffman back again. (Luke Karam's final year. Former EIWA 3rd placer @ 141, make a final push?)

157: On the surface, Josh Humphreys (If he's not taking a RS)... IF he does, looking to see last years 165'er Brian Meyer make a drop for better results (for Brian, that is. ;-) ).

165: Edmond Ruth pops into the scene here? Fuzzy look at this weight otherwise. (Other than Brian Meyer back here IF Humphreys does appear @ 157, sans RS.)

174 & 184; Really hazy w/ my crystal ball here... BIG gap w/Jordan Kutler graduating.

197: Jake Jakobsen is back for his final year... big push for the EIWA/AA prize?

285: With Jordan Wood taking an Oly shirt... only three appear on the roster.  With two of the three are frosh, appears Victor Lacombe has the inside track.

This is just yours truly opinion... actual results may differ... objects closer than they appear. ;-P

D3

For whatever reason, I guess Legger was already taken (hence, Cary by the Lake, soon to be former place of residence.)
Perhaps, Legger pt.2? Legger II, Legger deux?
You may certainly incorporate Legger in there somewhere.
Glad to hear you're coming back north of the Mason/Dixon line (AND in NE PA?)
(Hey, I'll ring you up, during the holidays... we'll catch up! :-D )
D3
I thought Legger was Bobby Weaver. Not that Bobby Weaver, but Bobby Weaver nonetheless.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

On 12/17/2020 at 7:46 PM, NJDan said:

OK. I will pity you and explain. The Ivy League members and Lehigh are both highly ranked academic colleges in the northeast. If it's OK for Lehigh to wrestle, why not Penn and Cornell?

But Oklahoma State is wrestling. 

On 12/17/2020 at 6:46 PM, NJDan said:

OK. I will pity you and explain. The Ivy League members and Lehigh are both highly ranked academic colleges in the northeast. If it's OK for Lehigh to wrestle, why not Penn and Cornell?

Ahh ... maybe ... the Ivies aren't smart enough to wear masks?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Did I win the prize?  :)