AHamilton

Anthony Echemendia's Instagram

I think I have mentioned this before, but a real cause for concern here.  I would imagine the Buckeye coaches are aware of this and possibly pulling their hair out over it.

* 18 year old girlfriend who may be his fiancee or wife.  He refers to her as his wife, and she has taken his last name for her own insta.

* Girl apparently followed him from Arizona to Columbus.  It appears that she  never far from him.  She was in the warmup room at the Flo event when Henderson clobbered him.  He was warming up and she was five feet away from him and texting away.

* Tremendous amount of disposable income for an 18 year old girl.  I'm not a car enthusiast, but the Audi that she bought him last week looks pretty expensive.  

* Just some other troubling stuff.  It is hard being an athlete to start with, but these look like potential distractions...

Also PD3 went off the rails again last night, but eventually deleted the post.  

43 minutes ago, AHamilton said:

Man... brutal.  Slamming his ex for being a coke-head and having a bunch of miscarriages.

Anything else happen after that?

Also: If/when they become distractions for Ech I will worry.  This guy gives off hella Chamizo vibes.  I am okay with his lifestyle if he ends up performithe same way for us 

2 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Man... brutal.  Slamming his ex for being a coke-head and having a bunch of miscarriages.

Anything else happen after that?

Also: If/when they become distractions for Ech I will worry.  This guy gives off hella Chamizo vibes.  I am okay with his lifestyle if he ends up performithe same way for us 

I would be concerned about Echemendia if it were only his 18 year old girlfriend using his name and talking about having his babies.  I see more problems coming from her than anything else.

But yeah... PD3 stuff was crazy.  His responses in the comment section were not any better than the original post.

10 minutes ago, AHamilton said:

I would be concerned about Echemendia if it were only his 18 year old girlfriend using his name and talking about having his babies.  I see more problems coming from her than anything else.

But yeah... PD3 stuff was crazy.  His responses in the comment section were not any better than the original post.

I hope someone got them screenshot.  Going to have to go check out Minnow's facebook group to see, I suppose. 

1 hour ago, AHamilton said:

I think I have mentioned this before, but a real cause for concern here.  I would imagine the Buckeye coaches are aware of this and possibly pulling their hair out over it.

* 18 year old girlfriend who may be his fiancee or wife.  He refers to her as his wife, and she has taken his last name for her own insta.

* Girl apparently followed him from Arizona to Columbus.  It appears that she  never far from him.  She was in the warmup room at the Flo event when Henderson clobbered him.  He was warming up and she was five feet away from him and texting away.

* Tremendous amount of disposable income for an 18 year old girl.  I'm not a car enthusiast, but the Audi that she bought him last week looks pretty expensive.  

* Just some other troubling stuff.  It is hard being an athlete to start with, but these look like potential distractions...

Why is him being married to a rich girl a cause for concern?  Unless i'm missing something (which I may be??), the only thing concerning is how much you seem to care about the relationship of somebody in college.  

Edited by Billyhoyle

6 minutes ago, Billyhoyle said:

Why is him being married to a rich girl a cause for concern?  Unless i'm missing something (which I may be??), the only thing concerning is how much you seem to care about the relationship of somebody in college.  

Thank you for your concern!

"Women weaken the legs."

Edited by AHamilton

3 hours ago, AHamilton said:

Can you paraphre the PD3 stuff, I would look it up myself but as you said its gone. 

There was a period when it read like someone wacked out on hard drugs, was it like that or just the typical him whining about USAW and making broad informed political claims.

5 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

Can you paraphre the PD3 stuff, I would look it up myself but as you said its gone. 

There was a period when it read like someone wacked out on hard drugs, was it like that or just the typical him whining about USAW and making broad informed political claims.

A lot of weird hashtags and inside stuff.  It was a picture of his ex-girlfriend giving a security camera (I assume) the finger.  

All sorts of talk about abortions and miscarriages, as well as allusions to drug dealers, and cocaine.  

Wished I screen shotted it.    A lot of comments calling out his insanity or concerned about him.  Most of which he responded to in typical Downey caveman fashion.

7 minutes ago, jchapman said:

Continuing the Buckeye tradition.  Bo Jordan had a stay at home wife and two kids when he was wrestling at tOSU.  I didn’t see much concern then about how a college student could afford a family of four on zero income.

Well apparently $ isnt the problem.....but you have to give up on riding, which shouldn't be a problem for a tOSU wrestler anyway. 

8 hours ago, AHamilton said:

Is this the girl that lived on some lake?  Wasn’t that in Michigan or something?

6 hours ago, jchapman said:

Continuing the Buckeye tradition.  Bo Jordan had a stay at home wife and two kids when he was wrestling at tOSU.  I didn’t see much concern then about how a college student could afford a family of four on zero income.

I never saw Bo's wife hovering over him while he was warming up for a match.  I have been,  perhaps justifiably, pilloried here and I have had some chuckles at my own expense.  I do not foresee the problems coming from Anthony... it just seems as if this girl is a lot of work.  A LOT.

1 hour ago, AHamilton said:

I never saw Bo's wife hovering over him while he was warming up for a match.  I have been,  perhaps justifiably, pilloried here and I have had some chuckles at my own expense.  I do not foresee the problems coming from Anthony... it just seems as if this girl is a lot of work.  A LOT.

Do you remember Mocco's brother and dad hovering over him every match?  And yet Mocco did ok.

Edited by ionel