AHamilton

Anthony Echemendia's Instagram

On 12/22/2020 at 10:20 AM, AHamilton said:

Thank you for your concern!

"Women weaken the legs."

My coach and one of our captains gave all the freshman a talk about how “women weaken the legs” our first practice in 9th grade.. to be honest most of us had no idea what they meant at the time....turns out there was some truth to it lol 

13 hours ago, AHamilton said:

I never saw Bo's wife hovering over him while he was warming up for a match.  I have been,  perhaps justifiably, pilloried here and I have had some chuckles at my own expense.  I do not foresee the problems coming from Anthony... it just seems as if this girl is a lot of work.  A LOT.

Yea but every single Iowa match I watch , at some point they cut to Marinellis wife and she’s right there match side screaming her lungs out and that guy seems to be doing just fine 

6 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Yea but every single Iowa match I watch , at some point they cut to Marinellis wife and she’s right there match side screaming her lungs out and that guy seems to be doing just fine 

Yet I have never seen her distracting him during warm-ups.... Big difference between being a supporter and being a distraction. 

Only time will tell which camp the Ech situation falls into.  

Yeah, I'm not too concerned with it affecting his performance. The only *slightly* concerning thing is the brand new Audi and lavish clothes he's always posting, but if that's coming from his wife, and not boosters, then no worries!

On 12/22/2020 at 8:22 AM, AHamilton said:

I think I have mentioned this before, but a real cause for concern here.  I would imagine the Buckeye coaches are aware of this and possibly pulling their hair out over it.

* 18 year old girlfriend who may be his fiancee or wife.  He refers to her as his wife, and she has taken his last name for her own insta.

* Girl apparently followed him from Arizona to Columbus.  It appears that she  never far from him.  She was in the warmup room at the Flo event when Henderson clobbered him.  He was warming up and she was five feet away from him and texting away.

* Tremendous amount of disposable income for an 18 year old girl.  I'm not a car enthusiast, but the Audi that she bought him last week looks pretty expensive.  

* Just some other troubling stuff.  It is hard being an athlete to start with, but these look like potential distractions...

Also PD3 went off the rails again last night, but eventually deleted the post.  

Weirdo.