Sign in to follow this  
wessegar

Please Stieber go 133 and beat Ramos for 6,7,8

Yea no. The takedown at Big Tens was a counter shot just after Logan made a half ass shot attempt and Tony went under just as Logan came back up. The other takedown was The dive thru at this years NCAAs. Get ur facts straight Jack! I mean Vak! :)

Ramos has exactly 2 takedowns against Logan, so dont act like its a common thing mr. " he has taken Logan down before ".... please, it was ONE TIME before genius.

I'm not sure what the point here is...I never said the TD wasn't a counter, I said Logan has tried to dive through twice and gave up TD's both times. That's just a factual statement. ANd people have been running around saying this is the only time Ramos scored a TD on Stieber, and I pointed out that this was inaccurate. I never said nor pretended like it was common occurrence. Stop throwing up straw men.

Yea no. The takedown at Big Tens was a counter shot just after Logan made a half ass shot attempt and Tony went under just as Logan came back up. The other takedown was The dive thru at this years NCAAs. Get ur facts straight Jack! I mean Vak! :)

Ramos has exactly 2 takedowns against Logan, so dont act like its a common thing mr. " he has taken Logan down before ".... please, it was ONE TIME before genius.

I'm not sure what the point here is...I never said the TD wasn't a counter, I said Logan has tried to dive through twice and gave up TD's both times. That's just a factual statement. ANd people have been running around saying this is the only time Ramos scored a TD on Stieber, and I pointed out that this was inaccurate. I never said nor pretended like it was common occurrence. Stop throwing up straw men.

Um huh? My point is that u are wrong and need to get ur facts straight before posting. U said Stieber tried the dive thru twice on Ramos and gave up a td BOTH times, that is FALSE. He attempted the dive thru ONCE and gave up a td once. The other lone td was the counter at B10. Why is that so hard to understand? Its ok to be wrong sometimes bud.

Mark Grey has more points agaist Logan than Ramos and he has only wrestled Logan once. I think its pretty safe to safe there is a large gap between Logan and Tony. No fault of Ramos Stieber is just a stud

My good friend Mike is a NCAA official and he showed me a picture of his son with Logan and Tony after the NCAA finals. Both Ramos and Stieber were still in there warm ups, his boy stood in the middle grinning ear to ear. I thought to myself, how cool of those two young men to take some time out of their day to make a young fans night! Even after such a heated rivalry, and epic match they both stood as champions in that boys eyes.

Not an Iowa fan here (ask Vak), but I enjoy watching Ramos. He is a stud and tough as nails. I'm a huge Welch fan, but I just kinda knew that DSJ would beat him.....again. :-(

My point is that both TR and JW are great wrestlers but there is one guy that they most probably would never beat.

Of course, this is just my opinion...

I just dont get the whole Stieber got lucky to win in the finals vs Tony. Are people not aware that Stieber would still have been ahead, even after he would have been awarded NF? Are you just assuming that Ramos would have been sparked, and eventually won the match? Is that just a foregone conclusion in the Iowa faithful's eyes? Because Ramos has 2 TD's in 5 college matches vs Stieber. What makes anyone think that he was going to get 2 in one match? Logan has shown time and time again that he is better than Ramos. What more does he have to do? Stieber was still ahead even with the NF, so I dont understand why people are assuming that it cost Ramos the match.

Um huh? My point is that u are wrong and need to get ur facts straight before posting. U said Stieber tried the dive thru twice on Ramos and gave up a td BOTH times, that is FALSE. He attempted the dive thru ONCE and gave up a td once. The other lone td was the counter at B10. Why is that so hard to understand? Its ok to be wrong sometimes bud.

Um, you're a dope. I never said it wasn't a counter that got Tony in deep, I said that once he was in, Stieber tried to dive through. And he did.

http://www.flowrestling.org/coverage/24 ... Ohio-State

Educate yourself.

I've never understood the need to rip on a wrestler, a program of wrestlers, a state of wrestlers, etc. Our sport is on constant life support, and the infighting, the childish BS, that you get from some guys on here is unreal.

You can hate the Iowa fans if you think they're arrogant, but you need to take a shot at Ramos?

You can think your state is the best in the country, or be proud of it, but you need to constantly rip on a group of kids you don't know?

You can think a coach isn't doing a great job, but you need to single out an underachiever (in your eyes) or two to prove a point?

This board gets worse every day, full of Dbags.