TripNSweep

Ben Askren to box YouTube celeb in March

6 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

I can't decide which part of this disaster is the worst - the matches, the music, or the alcohol/drug fueled commentators. Downfall of our society going on right here.

Pete Davidson doing commentary on the slap fight earlier was probably the best part of this nightmare.

... OK, no Pete talking to Askren is now the only decent part.

There is at least one very legit boxer on the card, right?

Been has said that win or lose he will like to go back to his normal day to day life. Like running his wrestling academy and whatever else he has going on. Like it or not he's bringing attention to wrestling. 

55 minutes ago, NJDan said:

Against all my better instincts, I am really curious how it will turn out. Not enough to buy the PPV, but I really wanna know.

Same. I'm actually rooting for Paul. I don't like either one, but at least Paul had enough sense to limit the action to boxing, at which Askren is a complete creampuff. Can Paul actually box worth a damn though? 

it's crazy how many people are watching/trying to watch this.  multiple links on youtube getting up to like 100k watchers but then coming down
They're probably using the wrong site. Probably getting too anxious. Twitch-y, some might say.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It is good to see that Askren is taking this seriously, he looks exactly like he did when he was winning NCAA titles at Missouri,  Props to him for really getting himself in great shape, to give himself the best shot at victory.