Sign in to follow this  

Campbell @ UNC on Friday

On 12/28/2020 at 10:27 PM, 1032004 said:

ACC Network Extra according to UNC twitter 

thx - I think ESPN+ streams a lot of ACC Extra content. ACC wrestling was on ESPN+ last year, that's why I asked. thx also to @Mphillips

Edited by ugarte

26 minutes ago, CoachJSS said:

Dual has been postponed unfortunately due to covid related issues according to the Carolina twitter feed.

Christ I hope this isn't how the season goes, but I have little faith that it won't.

2 hours ago, Mphillips said:

Christ I hope this isn't how the season goes, but I have little faith that it won't.

It is expected. It happened throughout it college football season. 

they knew this would happen. The question is how will wrestling deal with qualification and isolation protocols for NCAAs. There are going to be some last minute major impacts. 

@ugarte - thought I’d clarify your post.  The VT / Campbell match was available on ACC Network Extra.  This is available through the  ESPN+ site / app but you need to have an ACC Network subscription through some other route (cable package, Hulu Live, YouTube TV, Etc.) to be able to watch programming on ACC Network Extra.  Something to watch out for.  It seemed to be available simply through ESPN+ but it was not. 

22 hours ago, nom said:

@ugarte - thought I’d clarify your post.  The VT / Campbell match was available on ACC Network Extra.  This is available through the  ESPN+ site / app but you need to have an ACC Network subscription through some other route (cable package, Hulu Live, YouTube TV, Etc.) to be able to watch programming on ACC Network Extra.  Something to watch out for.  It seemed to be available simply through ESPN+ but it was not. 

fair - though i think you have to have cable to get espn+ at all, regardless of whether it is ACC, cornhole or cricket and i don't think i have ACC Extra in NYC.

Edited by ugarte

You can do the Disney+ package with ESPN+ pretty cheap.  Getting a package that includes ACCN ... not so cheap but you can get it as part of Hulu TV or YouTube TV.  You can do it even in NYC. Just have to pay up.

Edited by nom