Sign in to follow this  
PA-Fan

600 character Limit?

Is anybody else seeing this today when they are trying to post? It is extremely limiting....and annoying.

What is going on???

Finally, we're in 100% agreement on something. I'm outta here if that's the way it's going to be. At least that will make several happy. ;)

Is anybody else seeing this today when they are trying to post? It is extremely limiting....and annoying.

What is going on???

Finally, we're in 100% agreement on something. I'm outta here if that's the way it's going to be. At least that will make several happy. ;)

It make it much harder for me to crush you in arguments hahaha

I have no issue with limiting NEW messages to 600 characters but the limit includes anything you quote in the limit as well. This will make it harder to figure out who you are responding to in longer threads.

YES !! I just quoted a small post, with my small reply and it was too big!

600 characters is really not very much. It's basically a BIG TWEET ... :(

So let see.... They let Prada spam the site for weeks, and 40 posts.... then act quickly with no notice.

Hello "The MAT" ... what's going on?? Give us a little dialog .. what's up?

What is going on???

It make it much harder for me to crush you in arguments hahaha

And with it already being "mission impossible" that's bad news for you. :D

So typical of wrestling mgmt thinkers. Winning profile, cut time of participation and change the rules Instead of bending every effort of every waking moment to keep wrestling in the olympics the neanderthals in charge are spending their time trying to limit discussion. Pretty sad Or possibly they wish us to use smaller words so they can keep up

Seriously...is this twitter? I LOATHE twitter....

As do I. Between texting, twitter, and technology in general, I told my wife a while back that someday kids are going to start texting themselves retarded.

600 characters is really not very much. It's basically a BIG TWEET ... :(

"No, I've seen bigger, that's__________" (fill in the blank with Woody Harrelson Austin Powers quote)

How on earth am I supposed to post the Takedown Wrestling Media Dual Impact Index in 600 characters?

10-15 wrestlers and teams at a time?

Your post count is definitely going to go up!

Yes, because I already don't spend enough time on this board, and already don't have enough posts!